Bonus Chapter

Rostaire was known as one of the most beautiful kingdoms in the demonic realm. 

Emphasis on the "was".

"Did you really have to destroy the town hall, my prince?" 

A frustrated and exhausted General pressed the bridge between his nose as he surveyed the damage. 

"Those cowards weren't willing to come out." Aiden shrugged removing his helmet. "So I destroyed the building." 

The commander looked at his student torn between frustration and disbelief. 

"What else was destroyed?" 

"Lot's of things." Aiden chuckled wiping his face with a damp cloth as they entered his tent. 

The army had set up camp in the outskirts of Rostaire to keep the rebellion contained. The attacks were random and varied in an unpredictable pattern. They had help from the Rostaire army but even with the additional guards joining the royal army the rebellion was yet to be suppressed. 

Aiden was not at all pleased about this. 

He did not like the fact that his family members were all scattered.

Moreover, this was the first time he had separated from his sister and that did not help matters for him. 

Especially with the possibility of another war breaking out. 

Aiden was already aware that the fiends must have taken advantage of their absence. 

Which left his sister to fend for everyone alone and as much as that kept him on needles, he knew he shouldn't question Dominic's decision to let her rule.

And yet as much as he would like that his conscience wouldn't let him. 

Aiden never thought that he would bring himself to care about anybody apart from his older brothers but Sage seemed to have unmistakably changed that. 

A stubborn girl the size of a small rabbit in his head, he had a tough time understanding how quickly things had changed when she entered their lives again. 

Being the younger brother Aiden always left his careless messes to Dominic and Christian but this was no longer the case anymore. 

He could no longer act as rashly as he once used to. 

Because now he had somebody of his own to protect. 

"We are supposed to keep the casualties to a minimum." The older man reprimanded him. "The king will not be pleased." 

"Well then, it's a good thing my sister has that moron on bedrest," The younger devil smirked. "Have you heard anything from them?" 

"Plenty actually." The Commander looked rather pleased. 

"What is it?" Aiden questioned suspiciously. 

"You see, the capital's trade had been disrupted recently." The leader responded. "Something about fake currency. Traders had refused to continue selling their goods any longer to avoid sustaining more loss. It's quite obvious who is responsible."

"Those bastards," Aiden growled. 

"Don't lose your temper just yet." The commander exhaled tiredly. "Your sister handled everything perfectly. Not only did she succeed in solving the issue and catching those responsible, but she also seemed to have earned the favor of the local dwellers"

"How is that possible?" Aiden questioned caught off guard. 

Mostly the local dwellers were never one to favor someone especially one from the royal family.