My My's past

WARNING⚠️‼️ BEFORE I BEGIN THIS STORY. SOME THINGS MAY BE VERY EXPLICIT‼️ STRONG USE OF PROFANITY AND SEXUAL LANGUAGE ‼️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Growing up, I honestly can say I didn't have the worst childhood, but it was far from the best. It was always me, my sister Jayda, my mama & daddy. One thing I can say for sure is that we had the best childhood up until my daddy was murdered. My dad was a big time drug dealer, and you can say my mom was his partner.

I was 16 at the time when we moved to Chicago with my grandmother. My mother spent 5 years in jail after the feds finally caught up with her and her lifestyle. I honestly hated the big move. I started 12th grade at a high school by myself (early graduate), due to Jayda already graduating 2 years before me. I met this girl named JuJu and we were close since day one.

"You wanna walk home today? " JuJu said. "Girl I'm not finna walk in this ghetto ass neighborhood and get snatched the fuck up" I replied. I don't know why I was scared. It's not like I wasn't used to that shit. I changed my mind quick. "Fuck it. Let's walk" I said. School let's out and we start walking through shorcuts to get back to my Granny's house.

BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥 BOOM 💥

Me and JuJu dropped down and once we saw we weren't shot, we started running fast as fuck to get home. I started running while looking back and bumped into someone falling down again. "Bitch move‼️" he said aggressively. "Bitch yo mama a bitch, bitch" I yelled. What the fuck did I say that? Now I got a gun to my damn head. I wasn't scared though. Shit was already hard being that my mama was locked up and My favorite person was dead.

Anonymous dude : Bitch what you said about my mama?

MyMy: you heard me bitch. Shoot that bitch‼️ I'm ready to be with my daddy anyway‼️

As he stared at me with confusion, I told JuJu to get the fuck up and let's go. I rolled my eyes at him and walked off.

————————————————————————
Okay  I wanted to start this story off  by them being teenagers first. I mean how can you enjoy the story by skipping straight into their actual age? Lol anyways, Im an older writer so I want the older teenagers to relate and catch their eyes first. I hope enjoys this.