The breakdown

My My's POV:

Dayvon and Booka headed out. Me and JuJu started to get ourselves ready for the club. I haven't been out for fun in a long time. My sister Jayda finally decide to come out with us.  After Jayda pulled up, we  took some pictures and left.

  After Jayda pulled up, we  took some pictures and left

               While on the way to the club, I get a text from Dayvon saying he's not coming home tonight

               While on the way to the club, I get a text from Dayvon saying he's not coming home tonight. I told him ok even though I wanted some dick tonight. I wasn't sweating it. We walk to the bar to get our drinks and turn the fuck up. "Yall? Don't walk over there or cause a scene " Jayda said. "Bitch what we looking at? What you mean?" I asked. "Bitch Dayvon and Booka in VIP with two bitches." Jayda said. We look back and the look on JuJu face said it all. "JuJu? Don't do it bitch. Take a picture of his ass to let him know you saw him" I told her.  I see why Dayvon big headed ass wasn't coming home. That bitch Kim done made her way to Atlanta. "My My you good?" Jayda asked. Yes. That's his bitch. I'm not tripping on him. Deep down inside, I wanted to slap his ass. I had to play it cool. Smoove and I were done so I was a free woman. "Lets turn tf up and mind our business" JuJu said. The look on her face said it all. She was ready for revenge.

              "Girl look at them fine ass niggas over there" JuJu said. "Nah Ju. You gonna get yo head knocked off. Don't do that shit." I told her. "Fuck Booka. He already busy with a bitch. They build their nuts to walk up to me and JuJu. They asked to dance and I turned their asses down. JuJu grabbed one of their hands. At this point, she was ready to get both of our asses beat. Me and Jayda followed them to the middle of the floor. We all have each other back.We was going up in that bitch. They was playing all the right shit. I was feeling so good when all sudden I see Dayvon staring at me.

I told Jayda it's time to go. By the time we could get to JuJu, we hear booka yelling and dragging her out. "Booka let her fucking go!" I said. " what the fuck yall came out to be hoes?" Booka said. "Bitch the only reason I was dancing was because yo bitch ass all in VIP with that hoe" JuJu said drunk slurring her words. "Get the fuck in the car" Booka yelled. Juju got in and here comes Dayvon ass flying out the door.  I told Jayda to just get in the car.  I knew it was time to act so I can get my way. "Asian what the fuck you doing gang? You tryna get slapped in this bitch. I instantly started fake  crying. " I didn't do nothing and you lied to me. You left my party to come with this hoe. You hurt my feelings. You don't love me no more" I said crying. "Man you know I love you. That shit not going to change. You want me to take you back home?" Dayvon said. "Yes daddy" I said. "Oh I know why yo ass crying now. Why you didn't just say that?" Dayvon said laughing. He went back in to tell that bitch he was taking me home. The way I was about to fuck him, he not leaving to see no bitch tonight.