Overthinking.

Attn: 🗣They're not in a relationship‼️ He didn't cheat. If you read the previous pages, you would know he's still single. Both of them.  Oh and I'm not making him to be the bad guy in this story. Y'all are going see this growth in him‼️Read somebody else's story for all that. Sorry not sorry🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

                             MY MY's POV

         I woke up to my kids making a lot of noise.  I had a slight hangover due to my excessive wine drinking last night. I do remember seeing Dayvon leave with that bitch Kim. I should've showed my ass last night, but who am I kidding? We're not in a relationship. My emotions are running high, because I'm honestly scared to get left again. This is why I needed time. I've fucked up with the whole Smoove thing and he still wanted to be with me. Why didn't I just say yes?

                "Off ya ass ma. It's time to eat." Dayvon said. "What time it is and when did you get back home?" I asked. Dayvon smacked his lips and smiled at me. "You know when I came home, who picked me up, and you know I didn't spray your perfume. My phone was in the bed and all of sudden it's face down on the nightstand? You tried it lil folks" he said with slight laugh. "Whatever. Move so I could eat." I said walking passed him. Yes, at my big age, I pouted for attention. Dayvon grabbed my arm and hugged me from behind. "If it bothered you so much, why didn't you say anything? I thought we were being open about everything ma." Dayvon said.
"You knew it was going to bother me. I know we're not together but I- Dayvon cut me off. "But what? You wanna wait until you're ready? What about me? It took Kim to take me to the club and hug me for you to react off emotions , but you're not ready? What is it Misharron? Tell me?" Dayvon asked.

                        I literally couldn't say shit for 10 seconds. "I-I-. Dayvon cut me off again. "You what? Say it." He said. "I wanna be with you but I'm scared you're going to leave me again" I blurted out, while tears rolled down my face. "Why didn't you say that the other night? I thought you just wanted to do you. I'm working on myself for us. I know I fucked up in the past, but I'm willing to work on it. We're going to get through this together." He said. I looked at him and nodded my head, agreeing.

               We ate breakfast and headed out for our family day. The whole ride was silent, with the exception of the kids. I could feel  Dayvon staring at me. I finally glance over and he was smiling. "What boy?" I said fake mugging him. " Nothing. Aye, check this out. My mama keeping the kids tonight so wear something nice" he said. I looked over and told him "it better involve food" he smiled and continue to drive.

           We arrived at this new place they built in Chicago. They have games, zip lining, laser tag, and a jumping area. I def it had a "hold my shoes" moment, as soon as I walked in. Of course Dayvon and DJ head right to the laser tag area. Chi and I babies play area.  After an hour we switched kids. I wasn't about to miss shit. I wasn't missing out on shit. Another hour had pass and we decided to get lunch. DJ and I went back to see where Dayvon and Chy were.

        I was walking up to a lady smiling in his face. I shook my head smiled. Could you blame sis? I would be attracted to a handsome man who takes care of his kid also. "Hey we're about to head to the food court. Are you ready" I said. "Oh that's your wife and son?" The lady asked. Dayvon looked at me smiling. "Yes. That's my wife and son." He said. "Oh I thought it was just you and your daughter. Well enjoy the rest of your day." She said while looking at me weird. "Now why did you lie to that lady? She looked at me like I did something." I said laughing. The day went so well. Hours had passed and it was time for me to get ready. I was excited to see where the night takes us.

Nah leave me and my brainstorming alone😒 I got this covered💪🏾😂😂