Too good to be true

MY MY's POV:

     I settled in and got my babies ready for bed. I relaxed and had some wine while Dayvon gets ready to go out with his friends. I honestly didn't care because we had a family day planned tomorrow and I knew he missed the guys. I laid in the bed while watching RHOA. I see a text come across Dayvon's phone.

Kim: I'll be there 20 minutes babe.

I instantly got irritated. I took his phone and placed it face down on the nightstand. I gathered my emotions before he entered the bedroom. He got out the shower and picked up his phone. I continued to face the T.V. and sip my wine. I could see him staring at me. "Ma?" He said. "Huh?" I replied. "I'm about to head out. Give me a kiss before I leave please." I was hesitant because I knew who was coming to get him. I kissed him anyways. As soon as he turned his back, I mugged his ass. He continued to put his clothes on and headed out the door. I got up to hear him close the front. I turned the T.V. off so the light wouldn't shine through the curtains. I stared as I watch him get in the car kissing Kim.

"Why do I deal with this shit? I knew this shit was too good to be true?" I said to myself. I'm so fucking tired of trying to prove my love. This nigga just don't see it. I scrolled through Instagram to see what everyone's doing on tonight. It's a Saturday and I'd rather be inside with my kids. I scrolled passed a club picture with Dayvon in the back, hugged up with Kim. His goofy ass good as caught. I was so upset that I put my kids in the bed with me. I didn't want to lay in the bed with his trifiling ass.

Dayvon came back home at 3 am. "Ma? Why you got the kids in the bed?" He asked. I told him in my raspy sleeping voice " DJ woke up wanting me and Chy started crying." I lied but I noticed he smelled like the perfume I had (Burberry Her) I knew it was that bitches scent, because mine was in my suitcase. "Dayvon why would you put my perfume on?" I said knowing it wasn't mine. "My bad Ma. I made a mistake and sprayed yours." He said. I could've slapped his ass. This is the shit I was talking about. He lied right in my face. Fuck this nigga man.