Mixed feelings

DAYVON'S POV:

My head all fucked up. I know I didn't make shit easier for her. Half of that shit was my fault too. I did leave her out here to fend for herself when we were teenagers. I left her while she was pregnant and shit. I'm loosing my mind without my bitch, but she doing me dirty. Yea I fuck bitches, but I'm not tryna marry these hoes and she getting married on me? Fuck no. I'm about to go far.

I went back to Chicago to make sure my son and mama was good. My son had a basketball game so I made it my business to go. His coach was one of my niggas I grew up with who changed his life around after losing his son due to him drilling. "Man he's gonna be something serious when he gets older. I gotta keep him wrapped tight around me" coach said. "Yea I gotta keep him focused. I hate being on the road missing his shit. That shit be fuckin with me." I said. "Man you already know I got him. I refuse to let him be like is in our prime." Coach said. I slid coach a band for looking out for my son. Niggas hated us growing up. I'm just happy a nigga there for mine like we there for each other. "Man you good. You don't have to do this" coach said. "Fuck that. It's more where that came from if you get my boy to the NBA" I said. We laughed and I took my boy back home.

Booka came back home with me so we decided to go out with our niggas from the block. We went to our favorite club and turnt that butch up. I sit down in our section and see this one bottle girl that looks familiar

 I sit down in our section and see this one bottle girl that looks familiar

It was my ex from high school, Tiffany. "Wassup gang? What you been on?" I asked her. Im not gon lie, she looked bad as fuck. She used to be the good girl back then. She looked way different now. "This is where I work for now. What you been up Dayvon? I see you're a rapper now. How's that been?" Tiff said. "It's alright i guess. Why you in here? I thought you was going to school?" I asked. "I'm still in school. I graduate in a few months. These schools fees can't pay themselves so I work here to take care of that" She said. "I respect it. Where yo lil boyfriend at?" I asked. "Boy what boyfriend? Niggas try to holla but can't do shit for me. I'm good." She said. "Yea them niggas ain't me that's why." I said. We laughed and I got her number. "Call me when you get off" I said.

We leave the club and head back to my homeboy's crib. I get a text from a number I didn't know telling me " I know you're in Chicago. Why you didn't call me. I texted back confused.

Dayvon: who the fuck is this?

Kim: This is Kim. Damn you really didn't save my number?

Dayvon: I'm at home with my son. What the fuck you expect?

Kim: you must be with that bitch My My. I hope she treating you good with her new husband. Karma a bitch.

Dayvon: bro gtf on with that shit. We are not together. What you keep bringing my ex up for?

Kim: Because you left me for someone who don't care about you

Tiffany texted me saying she's off work. She sent me her address.

Dayvon: man stop worrying about my bitch and goodnight.

I told folks nem I'm out. "Let me find out you about to link with Tiff. You want that old thing back huh?" Booka said. I laughed and headed out. I pulled up to Tiff's condo and she met me at the door. "Damn Ma, you look good out them work clothes" I said. "Boy, I always looked good. I laughed and told her "yo ass was skinny as hell in school. What you been eating?" She responded saying " food and knowledge". Im not gonna lie, her being in school and hustling was a turn on. It was my fault we broke up. I went to jail and her mama made us break up with each other. I know it was for the best, but I still fucked with her. "Aye, I'm sorry for the way shit turned out between us." I said. "Boy, don't trip. You know my mama was hard on me and just wanted the best. I would've wrote you, but my mama would've beat my ass if she got jail letters from you, coming to her house. By the time you came out, I heard you was in a relationship and I'm not a home wrecker so I fell back." She said.

I gazed into her eyes, reminiscing on the old days. This was the girl of my dreams. I made a move on her and kissed her soft lips. We kissed for 10 seconds and she pulled back. "Dayvon? Are you sure you wanna do this? Don't play me and you have a girlfriend. I don't have time for the bullshit." She said. "I'm single. You don't have nothing to worry about." I said. We start kissing and one thing led to another. I stayed the night at her house and left at the crack of dawn. " Dayvon? Where are you going?" She said. "I got a flight later and I need to spend as much time with my son before I go. She looked sad and I hated to leave her. "You are just like my ex. Just leave me alone" she said. I felt bad for her because I wasn't over my ex. I wish this shit would've happened when I moved on from My My. My heart wasn't into it. "You miss her, don't you?" She asked. I started to put my clothes on and stayed quiet. I saw her crying and looking sad. I wiped her tears and told her I have to work shit out with my ex. I don't know what I want right now, but I'm not over her.