The aftermath

MY MY'S POV:

I just wanted to get in my bed and avoid everything. I'm deeply in love with Smoove, but Dayvon still had my heart also. No matter how much I tried to push him to the back of my mind, I knew I was still in love with him. I honestly don't know what the fuck to do. I'm torn between two men I loved. As I'm lying in bed, I get text messages from both of them.

Smoove: I'm sorry baby for pushing and embarrassing you. Please forgive me. I love you so much. Please text or call me back🥺🙏🏾

Dayvon: Ma you good? I know I said some fucked up shit when I was locked up, but I'm sorry. I'm still in love with you. We been through too much and I'm not tryna to give up on us. Text me back. I love you

I literally didn't know what the fuck to do. I followed my intuition and called Smoove

MY MY: you can come collect your gifts and return my house key. It's over. I love you, but I'm not dealing with any of your low self esteem problems.

Smoove: bitch it's never over! I'll be by to grab all my shit, but don't think it's over. It just begun😈

I was terrified the way he was talking. I honestly didn't want him or his business partners around me. I wanted to call Dayvon, but that would cause more havoc to the situation. I hear Smoove open and slam the door. "My My? Where the fuck you at?" He said yelling and intoxicated. I started to panic and just sit up in my bed. He bust through the door and immediately started punching me. Dayvon would fight me, but it was never intense fighting. I literally felt like my soul was leaving my body. He pinned me against the wall and told me " bitch you for me now. If that nigga step out of line, your son is going to be missing his daddy". I honestly felt like dying so I didn't give a fuck what I said. "You're gonna have to kill me first nigga." I spit blood his face and he threw me back on the bed. He grabbed his shit and left. I slowly made my way to clean my face. I looked in the mirror and started crying. My baby's birthday is literally two days. How the fuck am I gonna hide this shit from my baby, Dayvon and the rest of his family? As I'm cleaning my face, Dayvon calls. I had to force myself to atop crying.

Dayvon: aye ma? You called my mama to see about his party?

My My: (sucks spit through teeth) ouch! Yes bro damn!

Dayvon: what the fuck you catching an attitude qith me for? Why the fuck you sayin ouch?

My My: my leg hurt and I'm tired. I'm sorry.

Dayvon You good? Imma be in Chicago tomorrow. Call me when you make it. Love you ma.

My My: Ok. I love you too

I ran me some bath water and added my epsom salt due to the pain. As I sit in the tub, I think about all the bullshit I've been going through. I feel like I've disappointed my dad and now I'm disappointing my son. How could someone I fell in love with do me like this? I slowly went into. Trance, as I started sinking in the tub. I knew I it was all over. As I sunk, I could hear my baby say "Mommy I love you" I hopped up gasping for air. Tears rolled down my eyes as I started to think of the selfish shit I almost did and putting my DJ in the same position I'm in with my dad. I went to the room and called Mama V's phone. "Where's my baby?" I asked frantically. "He's watching TV. You ok? She asked. Yes, I'm good. I just want to talk to him real quick. She hands him the phone. "Hey mommy!" He said. "Hey baby! I miss you so much. I was calling to tell you mommy loves you more than anything in this world. I cant wait to hug you so tight at your party. Im going to bed now so I'll call you tomorrow. I love you." "I love you mommy bye bye" he said.

I woke up in agony. My thoughts were everywhere and body felt like I've been to hell and back. I took me a shower and put some sweatpants and a t shirt on. I get a call from Smoove who I knew I didn't want to see or talk to.

My My: what do want? Leave me the alone.

Smoove: I know I fucked up big time. I really need to talk to you before your flight later on. I want you to know the part of me that os fucked up. I'm outside waiting on you.

I peeked out my blinds and see this nigga literally in my driveway. What the fuck this nigga on? I'm not scared because I was getting a gun as soon as I leave Chicago. He knew I wasn't afraid of him anymore.

My My: I'm coming, but don't get too comfortable.

I grabbed my shades and head to the car. This nigga had the audacity to open the door for me as if that shit would make me feel any better. We headed Downtown to get breakfast. While riding he starts to get real personal with me. " When I was 12, I saw my daddy get shot down right in my face. I didn't cry nor did I scream or shout. I just stared the man down and went to my round m. My mama explain as I got older. She told me my daddy loved weight with them and once he started to get hooked on the products, he fucked up the money. I didn't know what to do but seek revenge. I grew up fatherlesss so their ids and grandkids were gonna suffer. I love my you My My. O wanna let you see who my circle is and how I operate" he confessed. I sympathize his pain and suffering, but what about mine? Anywho, we went to where gis operation went down. I secretly recorded in case he play any more games with me. I knew I would have to kill all these muthafuckas before I got to him. He gave me a code name so no one would know my real name of shit went down. After we left, we took a walk downtown. Oncw again, I always bump into someone I know. This time it was JuJu and Booka. "Hey Bestie" JuJu said while hugging me. "Why are you dressed like this and why are you wearing those big ass sunglasses? juJu asked. " That damn sun is in my face. Im already blind and cant see when drving" I said brushing it off. "Well I'll see you when it's time for our flight" JuJu said walking off. "Man that nigga beating her ass bae" Booka said. "No he's not.  Doubt it" JuJu said.

                   I get a text from Dayvon and here goes Mr. Insecure. "Who is that" he said. Thats my bd confirming my baby's party. I was lying because what he wrote me had me wanting to book an early flight.

Dayvon: I made it to the house. Im horny asf and need some pussy ma. After our son party we having another baby.

My My: boy no tf we ain't. I'm keeping my legs close. Nobody touching me

Dayvon: we gon see how closed they are when you sit it on my face😋

      I wanted to reply back so bad but his evil ass all in my face. I left him on read. He dropped me back off so I could pack my bags. I received a cute picture of him ad DJ.

Dayvon:

My My: aww 🥰

My My: aww 🥰. Yall so cute.

Dayvon: well give me another one since you think that😈

My My: boy you out yo rabbit ass mind. Im good.

              The way he was bonding with our son made me so happy. I couldn't wait to see him. I hate the fact that I have to see him with glasses on my face

⚠️ Before I go any further with this story, do not mention anything thats going on, on SM with this child's mother. 🗣 Kids are off limits‼️IDC what grown ups do. He's innocent‼️