Trust issues

DAYVON'S POV:

This bitch think she's slick. I know she fuckin on this nigga while I'm locked up. I wanna fuckin kill her, because I know this nigga be around my son. Imma show this bitch when I get out. Let me cal Durk to keep an eye on this bitch.

Dayvon: What you on Twin?

Durk: ian on shit. You good in there?

Dayvon: yea im good, but I need a favor.

Durk: what's up

Dayvon: that bitch My My fuckin with that music producer "Gotti". I want you to keep an eye on her. I feel like that nigga be around my son and she know Ion play that shit. Check that shit out.

Durk: I got you. I know a nigga he fuck with that having an album release party and they invited me. Imma check it out. In the meantime, yo ass better start writing music. You known I got you when you get out.

Dayvon: say less.

MY MY' POV:

It's been a week since Dayvon called me. I know he's mad at me but he would call everyday to check on our son. I wish I didn't hold so much shit from him. I know the trust is gone right, but I promise we'll get it right back. I was invited to attend an even with Gotti. I don't want take any pictures with his ass. I don't need that stress right now.

It was the night of the event and I started to get dress so I could drop DJ off to JuJu and Booka. They were DJ's Godparents, so I trusted them with him besides Dayvon's mama. I took a pic and headed out the door.

            I pulled up to JuJu house at 8:30 pm

I pulled up to JuJu house at 8:30 pm. "Heyyy my baby" JuJu said while getting DJ. I look pass JuJu and see Booka side eyeing me. Him and Dayvon grew up together and he must've thought I was going there to be a hoe or sumn. I still spoke to his black ass. "Well hey to you too, Booka" I said with a little attitude. Booka walked right to JuJu and grabbed DJ. "What up nephew. You staying with Unc tonight?" Booka said while still ignoring me. "Girl don't worry about him. You know how niggas homeboy is" JuJu said. I told JuJu I'll be back by 11:30. I see Booka turn around and mug me like " bitch you not getting him back tonight". JuJu just said she would keep him for the night. If he messed up anything, she had clothes she already bought at her house. "Thank you so much and I'll call you in the morning." I said.

I arrived at the party and was nervous being that I knew no one in here. I'm fresh on the scene and I really don't like meeting new people. "Aye shawty? Come over here" Gotti shouted. This nigga all in VIP where I didnt want to be at. He sent the bottle girls over and the drinks started to pour. The album was so fire , it had me loosening up. I sit back down and Gotti started to introduce me to all these different rappers and shit. I felt his hand on my waistline, which was so uncomfortable to me, but I didn't want him to feel like I was trying to embarrass him , while these other rich people were in VIP. I continued to drink and enjoy myself until I see Durk noticed me. My eyes opened so wide. He shook his head in shame at me. I moved Gotti hand and told him I had to go. I ran to my car and cried my eyes out. "Why is this shit happening to me?" I just wanted my life back to the way it was. The money was running low and I needed a escape plan. I was so intoxicated and cried out. I ended up falling asleep in my car.

I hear a hard knock at my window, and I instantly wake up. "Damn Asian? You good?"He said. "Yea I am" I said. I slowly opened the door, throwing up all the liquor my drunk ass consumed. "Aye let me get you something to eat so you can shake back. Come ride with me." He said. "Hell no nigga" I said. He insisted on taking me and have someone take my car home. " look you're drunk and I'm trying to help you out. I can get someone to take your raggedy car back to your house" he said jokingly. "Nigga whatever. You better not have a scratch on my car" I said getting into his car.

We head out to this duck off spot that had the best damn breakfast ever. We talked about taking shit to the next level with music and building my brand. I didn't have a manager or anything so he handled most of my shit until I was able to hire someone. One thing I can say is that he never snaked me out my money. I got every dollar I earned. " enough of this music for now. How you and lil one holding up? He asked. You know I don't get into my personal business Gotti. We holding up fine though. I'm just looking for a new place, being that my lease is almost up. "Let me help you get a house for you and lil man. He insisted. "Hell no!" I said. I have a boyfriend and he will flip the fuck out, if he come home to another nigga shit. I'll get it on my own. " Damn shawty, my bad" he said. "My bad for lashing but I couldn't take that offer from you" i said apologetically. "Well let me get you back home" he said.

We arrived at my house and he walks me to the door. " so what you're about to do he asked" Nothing just shower and watch a movie." I said. "Can I come watch one with you" he said. I wanted to say fuck no but he did make sure I was good and he know where I stand with my nigga. "Yes. Just one movie and that's it" I said. I took a shower and headed back down to watch tv. We got 30 minutes into the movie and he noticed I was dozing off. " I see you dozing off so imma let you get your beauty rest. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said. I locked my door and went to bed. I see the sun shining through my window so I checked the time. It was 12:53 pm. I had 15 missed calls and a few text message. I texted Von mama back to pick him up from JuJu's house. JuJu texted me saying "wya? Are you safe? Call me." I called JuJu to let her I'm okay and Mama V was coming to get him so have him ready. I scrolled down and seen Dayvon called me 3 times. My heart started pumping so fast because I forgot about Durk seeing me. I put my phone on ringer so I wouldn't miss another call..

It's late so I'll write more pages to
Later on. Thank you‼️