The Aftermath

MY MY' POV:

Three months had passed and things slowly moved back to normal. Dayvon and I decided to take some time away for each other for awhile. We decided to only co parent. Too much shit had happened and our minds were everywhere. I spent most of my time in the studio to ease my mind. I haven't talk to the girls in awhile. I got a call from a unknown number.

My My: who is this?

JuJu: Hey My My. It's JuJu.

My My: what's up?

JuJu: I know you're upset with me, but I wanted you to be the first to know that I'm pregnant.

My My: umm thanks and congratulations on your new bundle of joy. (I was genuinely happy for her. I knew that she always wanted to be a mom)

JuJu: I also was hoping you and Dayvon could be my child's godparents. He already agreed.

My My: JuJu? I have to get back with you on that. We have other issues we need to resolve.

JuJu: I understand. Would you like to talk it out over brunch tomorrow.

My My: That would be fine. I'll call you tomorrow.

I really love JuJu, but we have bigger issues at hand. I spent all day unpacking and decorating my new condo. I've been so busy on the road and studio that I barely was there. I took a hot bath and relaxed. As I put my robe on, I hear and loud knock on my door. "Who the fuck would be knocking on my door this late?" I said to myself. "Aye Asian? Open this fuckin door. You gotta nigga in here?" Dayvon said yelling from the door. I opened the door and he stumbled his way in.

"Dayvon? Are you drunk? What are you doing?" I asked him. "No I'm not drunk. Where that nigga at? I'll shoot his ass. " he said with the smell of alcohol on him. "Boy ain't no nigga in here. Where the hell you coming from this time of night and how did your drunk ass get here?" I asked. "Man I just came from a party full bad ass hoes. My driver mad me come here. That nigga said I was too drunk to be home by myself. Imma gangsta. Uh nigga bet not play with me." He said. I locked the door and ran his drunk ass a shower. "You tryna fuck daddy?" He said. "Umm no nigga. You need to get yo drunk ass in the shower. I have clothes in here I bought your big headed ass and I guess you wanted me to take it back." I said mugging him. He started smirking and I wanted to push his ass down.

I fixed him something to eat so his ass could sober up. "Here you g-" I said rushing to the bathroom. I started throwing up my guts. I brushed my teeth and went to load the dish washer. "That nigga got you pregnant ma? Dayvon said. " how the fuck could he get me pregnant if we never fucked during this plan? We were waiting for marriage." I said with an attitude. "Damn ma. My bad. So what we're having? A girl or boy?" He said with that evil ass smirk again.

         "Dayvon please leave me alone. I'm going to bed." I said. I get in the bed and closed my eyes for two seconds. Here comes drunk ass in my bed. I knew he was out of his element so I didn't mind him getting in my bed. I'd rather him here  than somewhere unsafe. He spooned me while rubbing my stomach. "Ma? I want a daughter." He said drifting off. I just rubbed his hand that was attached to my stomach.