Love is in the air.. again

MY MY's POV:

Last night was just what I needed. I felt that young love I had for Dayvon when I was 16. It was new and refreshed. I'm not going to lie, I wanted my man back ASAP! Everything was going so smooth.

I woke up to dozens of flowers and a card. Dayvon was so romantic and I missed that about. No matter what no one say, he was my "romantic thug" I started to tear up once I saw what he had done for me. He had a studio session so I decided to call him, while whimpering.

Dayvon: what's up Ma?

MyMy : hey baby. Thank you so much for the flowers and card (I said crying)

Dayvon: you welcome crybaby (he said laughing)

My My: nah I'm serious. You always know the way to my heart and I really appreciate it.

Dayvon: No problem Ma. There's more wheee that came from when we get back to Atlanta. I gotta call you back. I love you Ma.

My My: I love you too.

I wiped my tears as I prepared for check out. I wanted to get back to Dayvon's mama house so that I could see my babies. I got back to her house and saw that my babies were still sleep. "Damn did they stay up all night?" I asked jokingly. "Hell yes. That China stayed up all night for her "Baba, mmmm-ma, and da da" Mama V said, laughing. "She's so spoiled. Jr never cried for anything or anyone, but you. You definitely had him spoiled." I said to mama V. "Yes. That's my big baby. I wanna keep achy Chy for a week so I can spoil her." She said. "Oh you definitely have to ask Dayvon. He used to be skin to skin with me, but now it's Chyna. They literally are stuck like glue when they're sleep." I said.

I got in the tub to relax and freshen up. I knew Chy Chy would be up, ready for her breastfeeding. I relaxed to some some good R&B, as I reminisce about what happened last night. 15 minutes had passed and I hear Chy Chy whining about "Ba Ba". I got out the tub, dried myself off, and put my robe on. While breastfeeding, I decided to scroll through my Instagram. I see a picture Dayvon posted, quoting 50 cent lyrics

"You know my style. I say anything to make you smile😏🥰"

              I immediately started blushing

I immediately started blushing. "Awww my nugget" I said to myself. Jr had a Karate class and I didn't want to miss it. I've been so busy and haven't had time for my baby boy. My schedule is so hectic in Atlanta. I can't relaxed once I get back. I had a meeting with contractors about my estate. You damn right I used Smoove money for my well being as well as my kids. I bathed and got my kids ready for the day.

"Mommy? Can I come home with you?" Jr asked. "Yes, you can. You'll be home in a week. Mommy and daddy are trying our best to work on our busy schedule." I explained. "That's not fair. How come Chy Chy always at home." He said pouting, as tears rolled down his eyes. I had to pull over, because I was too emotional to drive. "Baby don't ever think we don't love you. You're my only son and I love you soo much. A lot of bad things happened and that's why you couldn't stay with us. Chy Chy is going to stay this week also and then, we're bringing y'all home. I promise I won't let you come back if you do want too" I told him while wiping our tears. I started the car and got back on the road. "Now let's go kick some ass" I said as we laughed.