Summer in Miami 🌴

DAYVON' S POV:

              I wake up at 3 to start loading our suitcases in the car. We already had shit packed for 2 days and whatever we didn't have, we'll just buy it out there. I get a call from G.

G: say von? Man the police looking for you. You need to take yo ass to the airport asap.

Dayvon: why are they looking for me? I thought yall cleaned that shit up. Who ratting?

G: that bitch ass nigga DJ from 63rd, went to the police and reported him missing. That nigga said yo name and where you live.

Dayvon: nigga how the fuck he knows where I stay?  

G: he doesn't know where you lay your head. He had the spot hit up 8 sumn last night. I dont know who was all there but I don't trust them niggas that was there. Lil  Kevin called and told me so imma hit him back when shit cools off. You need to leave in the meantime.

            I wake my bitch up and tell her to come on. We was out the door in 5 mins. I didn't want to tell her what was going on so I kept quiet.

         "Damn baby. Why we here so early?" She asked. We gotta put something on our stomach. We didn't eat shit last night. So much went on last night after the party. Food was the last thing ah nigga was thinking about. "What you gang" Booka said walking up with JuJu. "Ian on shit gang" I said shaking his hand. "Hey JuJu. Damn gang you not gon speak?" i said. "Hey Dayvon" she said. Yall  all lovey dovey and shit. I see My My ass with a stank look on her face and I stared her ass down. I wish she would be on that bullshit. "Hey Mrs. Dayvon" Booka said to My My. "hey Booka" she said with a fake smile. She better not start shit. Jayda , India, and Durk was already out there so it was just us on the flight.  A hour passed and no one spotted me here at the airport. Our plane was boarding so I was happy as shit. Them bitches gotta fnd me now.

       10:am
       Miami, Florida

                 We arrived in my Miami and uber our way to the Air BnB. "Baby its so nice in here "My My said. " I hope we wasn't going nowhere raggedy. We got too much much money round dis bitch for that" I said. Boy shut up" she said. We go to our rooms and I hear Durk big goofy ass talking loud. "Yall niggas had better made it on time. We was gonna leave yall bitch asses right here and enjoy our day" durk said as a joke. "Hey yall, this is Dominique, my boyfriend" Jayda said. What's up gang. I'm Von. He dapped us down. I know he a rapper, but ian with all that dick riding shit. I went back in the room to unpack.  

                     MY MY'S POV:

      I finished unpacking my clothes and headed downstairs to talk with the girls. India went over the itinerary for the activities we were doing each day. We had a Spa day for the girls at 12 and water jet skiing with the boys for 2 pm. Once we wrapped it up, I pulled Juju to the side to see what time she was on.

          "Hey ju? Can I talk to you real quick?" I asked. "Yes. What's up?" She said. I know I came off harsh yesterday and I dont want you to be mad at me. I just thought everything was good with you and Chris. "Chris been cheating on me for the longest. I never said nothing because I know you would get on his ass and that would make Dayvon crazy ass come out of nowhere. I met Booka a couple of months ago and He's been so good to me. I wanted to live in the moment being that I was going through some shit. I gave him a hard time and he never back down, no matter how many times I pushed him away. My My? I'm honestly happy" Juju said. Hearing her say that shit made me even more happy. I should apologize to him for being so damn rude, but that's my bitch and she knows I don't play about her.