Thoughts

MY MY's POV

        I head out to shop for my kids and myself. All I could think about is Dayvon. I can't stunt, I miss him. I missed his touch, love, and presence. I love how he took his time to get to know me, mentally, physically, and emotionally. All the shit I went through was nothing compared to his love . I lost friends and all, but I knew he always had my back.  The last talk we had, reassure my feelings. I love that nigga more than life itself. Call me crazy, but Dayvon was the love I needed. I would hate when My friends discredit him. He was a  big teddy bear behind the scenes.

           "Chy Chy you ready girl?" I said. "Da Da" she replied. "Omg! Now why would you say it when he's not around?" I said. That was her first word. I recorded her saying it and sent it to Dayvon.

My My: I'm mad it wasn't Ma Ma first🥴

Dayvon: Don't hate because she loves me more.

My My: whatever🙄😒 Talk to you later. I love you😘

Dayvon: I love you too Ma😘

             I went shopping and splurge on my kids. I finished shopping and headed to the airport. On the ride there, I was listening to Tink's new album. Her music was so therapeutic to my ears. I related to all the shit she would sing. Chy sat in her seat just bobbing her head as if she could relate. I smiled at her while she was feeling.  I started to get in my thoughts. "Would we work out?" "Am I'm missing out on another relationship?"

                    We arrived and it was time to board our flight. I couldn't wait to see my baby. Summer was approaching and I couldn't wait to get him back home. We arrived to Chicago at 8 pm. Chy was completely out so I knew the ride there would be a breeze. We arrived to Dayvon's mom door and to no surprise, his ass was there. "Nigga how the fuck did you make it here as and when the fuck did you leave?" I asked him out of curiosity. "I recorded the song and too a private jet here." He said with a smile.  I wanna kiss him, but I know he's back home. Every time he comes home, he shows his true colors. I wanted to test him this time. If he fuck with some random bitch, I honestly would not try this relationship shit out.