Date night

MY MY's POV:

       I came home to get myself together. Wherever we were going, I wanted to look sexy. I haven't been anywhere lately, beside the studio, running errands, dr's appointments, and home. Ya girl bounced back from pregnancy and I wanna show off tonight. I called  JuJu to do my hair and Crystal crazy ass to do my make up. While they were working their magic, I texted Dayvon about our night.

My My:  What time are you coming to get dressed?

Dayvon: I'm already dressed. I'm about to leave in a few. The driver should be there in 30 minutes to pick you up. You better look descent.

My My: 🥴 Boy please. You better look descent on side of me.

Dayvon: 😂😂😂😂 whatever. See you in a few ma. I love you

My My: I love you too.

             "Alright now bitches. Speed it up. I got thirty minutes to get my ass out this door." I said to the girls. "Bitch we're done. Go look in the mirror." Crystal said. "Awwwwe y'all did so good." I said. "We know" JuJu and Crystal replied. We  all laughed. Dayvon texted me saying the driver was outside so I asked them to take me some pictures.

 Dayvon texted me saying the driver was outside so I asked them to take me some pictures

            I posted my pictures on Instagram and proceeded to get in the car. "Soo.. could you give me a hint on where we're going?" I asked the driver. He chuckled and told me "He said you'll keep asking. I can't tell. I'm just the driver." He said with a smile, from the mirror." I rolled my eyes and just replied "wow". I continued to scroll through Instagram and see Dayvon's picture.

 I continued to scroll through Instagram and see Dayvon's picture

        "Damn my baby daddy fine" I said out loud. " My bad. I didn't mean for you to hear that." The driver laughed and said it was ok. We arrived at this beautiful fancy restaurant. I put my white blazer coat on, because I had on a see through dress. The white folks not about to talk about me. I walked to the door and they escorted me to the 4th floor. I walked into this private area with the view of the water. The room was  full of lit candles which made it dim and romantic. I was so amazed and amazed at what Dayvon planned. I was used to the fancy restaurants when we dated, but this was different. No one was up there so I decided to take my blazer off and walked over by the balcony. The wind felt so good blowing in my hair and face. I just wanted to grasp the moment.