Is it worth it?

DAYVON'S POV:

Me and Kim have been trying to work it out but all she brings up is "I know you fuckin with yo BM. I know you and Asian fucking . Why would you move in with your baby mama?" I'm getting tired of that shit. I really feel like my baby mama is my only soulmate. She understands me more than any bitch could. She's so stuck up that nigga's ass. She cant see I'm trying to get my family back. I love her too much to let all this shit go. It's been 2 months since I've been home from tour. My My comes home tomorrow from her shows. I sent for DJ and I wanted to plan something special for my baby mama. We definitely been on a rocky path and I'm trying to make it right. Fuck that goofy nigga she's with.

"Dayvon did you get my baby?" My My asked. "Yea lil girl. The fuck Imma do? Leave him in Chicago forever?" I said. I'm tired of this arguing shit so I knew the way to her heart. I planned a "welcome home" party for her. JuJu was in on it, so I knew Booka ran it to her. She got home at 2 pm, and we had everything set. JuJu picked My My up from the airport. I brought everybody out. I knew she was going to love what she saw. Ju Ju pulled up with My My. " OMG! Is this all for me? Yes lil girl. Who the fuck else would it be for?" I said. "Thank you Von. I love it!" My My said excitingly. I don't know why she started calling me "Von", but I was happy she was feeling her party. "Why did you go all out for me?" She said. "You my girl. Why would'nt I?" I said. "Day-" I cut her off. "Don't question what I do" I demanded. " I love you and don't ever think that shit will change. You for me and I don't give no fucks what you talkin bout" I said. She smiled with tears coming down her eyes. "Thank you" she mumbled while hugging me. "He Mommy" DJ said. "Hey mama baby. I missed you" My My said. "My daddy bought me a PS5 and Alot of games." DJ said excitingly. Dayvon don't have my baby plying that game all night. I just looked at her and smiled. I love when my bx go into the mama mode. I get a text from Kim. I hope she not on that bullshit.

KIM: I'm sorry baby. I'm in Atlanta for the weekend. Come out with me tonight. Bring a friend too.

Dayvon: Bet

I didn't want My My to know Kim was in town. After the party we told her and JuJu we were going out. We on good terms and I wanted to keep it that way. "Where yall going" My My asked. "We going out lil girl" I said. "Well me and Ju Ju going out" My my said. I didn't care DJ was with Booka sister so I know he was good. We head out and get oUr night started.