The run in

MY MY'S POV:

One thing about Dayvon, is he knew every spot I needed pleasure in. Rather it was a quickie or a full night of passion. I showered and got ready for my day. I kissed Dayvon and headed out the door. Crystal and I met at this Brunch bistro downtown.

"Hey girl. I haven't seen you in so long" Crystal said. "Yes it's been years." I said. The waitress came over to take our order. "Yes I'll have the omlet with bacon. Also, I want fruit on the side with 2 mimosas" I said. The waiter asked Crystal what she wanted and she ordered the same. " so how have you and my childhood friend been doing?" Girl we have ours days, but the good always outweigh the bad. " I know that's right!" Crystal said. We dod a cheers to that. While eating, I glance out the window and made eye contact with someone. It was Smoove. "Fuck!" I said under my breath. "What's wrong?" Crystal asked. That's my damn ex. Dayvon and I broke up when he was in jail and I started to date him. We broke up and now I'm back with Dayvon. Don't look at him just ignore him. We proceeded to eat our food and I get a text. "Girl I know that's not him texting you. He's creepy" Crystal said. Girl let me send his ass off before Dayvon crazy ass pop up out the blue.

Smoove: Damn, what I did to you?

My My: Nothing. I'm back with my ex and I'm not trying to mess that up. Please don't call me back from any number.

Smoove: my bad love. I didn't know it was like that. I'll leave you alone.

             I blocked his number instantly. Dayvon ass was crazy and I'm not trying to rile him up for anything. Crystal and I headed out and went shopping. There was this big party and all the celebrities were coming out. Dayvon's going, but we are not going together. I didn't have time for all that groupie shit he was about to experience. I make it back home in time to cook for my babies. I get a weird message saying. "Love always" I instantly blocked and deleted the number. I see what Smoove was doing. I knew he wouldn't accept my rejection.

           Dayvon and DJ made it back home. I was moving nervously, and I think Dayvon caught on. "Baby go upstairs and get cleaned up for dinner" I said to DJ. I fixed Dayvon's  plate and put it on the table. He sits down and starts staring at me weirdly. "What? Why you looking at me like that?" I asked. " why you moving so fast like you did something?" He said suspiciously. "Boy. Stop plying with me. I was with Crystal all day and came straight home to cook. Be glad yall ass got a meal tonight". No lie, I thought he followed me. I had my phone on DND. And it was on silence. I didn't want Smoove ass to text me while Dayvon was here. I wish he leave me the fuck alone.

       I fed DJ, bath and put him to bed. All I could think about was that shit Smoove pulled.  It's like he doesn't get the damn message. Leave me the fuck alone. Dayvon usually sleeps under me, but for some reason he laid down with his back turned. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. " bro nothing. I'm tired." He said. I know something was on his mind. I tried to cuddle him, but he told me to move. I wanted to tell him, but I don't want him jumping to conclusions like he did with the Gotti situation. I just turned over and cried silently.

           The next morning I held my composure. I didn't want my baby to see me cry. I cooked breakfast and fixed our plates. Dayvon comes downstairs and I could see the mug on his face. To avoid any drama, I just smiled and asked what he wanted to drink. "What the fuck else do I drink every morning" he replied. I kept my mouth closed and fixed his drink. At this point I wanna get the fuck. "DJ? It's time for school." I said. "Imma  take him" Dayvon said. "No, I'm heading out to get my hair done. "I said imma take him." He said with force. All I could say was "ok". I don't know what was going through his mind, but I didn't want to trigger it. "Be here when I get back" he said walking out the door.

My heart was in my ass. What the fuck is he going to do? Why couldn't he just tell me what was going on last night? I called Crystal in panic mode.

My My: bitch I'm scared. Dayvon os mad at me.

Crystal: what happened? Why is he upset?

My My: I don't know. He's been in that mood since last night. I honestly don't know.

Crystal: well calm down before you have an anxiety attack. He probably just wants to talk.

I see Dayvon pull back up to the house. I start pacing in the room. Let me sit my ass down before I look more suspicious. "Aye Asian?" He shouted. I nervously answered him "yes". "Aye why the fuck that nigga texting you "love always?" He asked. My slow ass totally forgot to delete the messages. " That's Smoove texting me." I told him to leave me alone and that I'm back with you."bro I already read those other messages. Why the fuck you didn't tell me when it happened?" He said. "I didn't want to tell because you would have blew it out of proportion. "Man what? I'm yo nigga. Everything needs to be ran by me with situations like this." He said. " Baby I'm sorry. I promise I'll tell you everything else from now on." I said. We kissed and hug for five minutes. "C'mon. I'm about to take you to your hair appointment." He said. I was smiling from ear to ear. It's the little things. Lord knows I hate driving all around town.