The Run In cont.

MY MY'S POV:

Dayvon dropped me off to get my hair done. I met crystal there so we could get all our things together. Basically tonight was a girls night even though we knew the boys were coming. We all planned to meet at my house. Crystal, Jayda, India and 2 of their friends are going. Lord knows I needed this girls night out before my ass went back into grind mode.after Crystal and I get back in the car. I get a call from Ju Ju.

JuJu: Hey My My. How have you been?

My My: Ummm I've been fine no thanks to you? What's up?

JuJu- I know I've been-

(My My cuts her off)

My My: JuJu you can save that. As many times me and Dayvon was going through shit, I always picked up for you. I'm good. We're good. I'm just on a different type of time. I still love you , but I'm not with allat right now. Bye JuJu.

JuJu: Bye My My

I could hear her voice starting to crack due to her crying. I hate how this shit is with us, but I have to put myself first. "You ok friend?" Crystal asked. "Yea. I just hate this shit had to come to this" I said. "Well maybe after you finish your shows, y'all can have a talk." Crystal suggested. I really didn't know what to do.

              Crystal dropped me off back home. We were all meeting up at 8. I had to pack my baby's bag so  he could go with crystal's son for the weekend. It's already 6 and Polo's mom is on her way to get him. I hear Dayvon come through the door shouting my name "Aye Asian". His ass getting too comfortable now. "What King Von?" I yelled back. " Aye I'm not playing with you. What the fuck happened on the phone with you and JuJu?" He asked, annoyed. "Ain't shit happen. I told her I don't wanna talk to her. That's all. Why? What she said? I asked upset. "Man I don't know what the fuck y'all got going on, but that shit aint got shit to do with me and folks nem". He said. "Nobody brought up his name up, so what the fuck are you saying?" I asked. At this point, I don't want this bitch around me.  Either her or that nigga lying on my name to get me and Dayvon into it. Fuck her for real now.

            The doorbell rings for DJ to leave. Five minutes after, the girls come. "Yall on that shit too?" Dayvon asked aggressively. "Von what the fuck you're talking about?" Jayda asked. "Gang? What you mean?" Crystal asked. "Don't worry about it" Dayvon said as he leaves out. "My My? What the fuck is wrong with Von?"  Jayda asked. I was just as confused as them. "What are y'all talking about?".  Jayda starts to tell me what he was saying and how he asked them. I told them all that shit started with JuJu and Booka. "Don't worry about that shit". We start to get ready for the night. I already knew Dayvon would pull some shit to try to ruin my night. He really didn't want me to go. I didn't give a damn, because I work hard like him. I deserve a night out too. We took our pictures and headed tf  out

 We took our pictures and headed tf  out

          We wanted to stand out with the all black just to let bxs know

          We wanted to stand out with the all black just to let bxs know. We arrived to the club and head for our section. No lie, this bitch was lit. We had people wanting to take pictures with us as soon as we walked in. We tried to keep a low profile, being that all of our men was in the same section. We know eyes are all on us. We started to turn up and enjoy our night.  The night is going so good until I look to my left. Guess who tf I see? Yes, Smoove stalkin ass, in a section with his mob. I hurried and turned my fucking head to avoid him.  Ten minutes later, we received 4 bottles of Dusse'. "Ladies, the gentleman over there sent you guys these bottles." The bottle girl said. " send that shit back. We don't want it" I said. "My My? Wtf are you saying? Keep these bottles here,mam." Jayda said. "Girl? These bottles are from Smoove. Fuck no!" I said. Jayda told them to bring it back once she knew we didn't want them problems. I looked around to see where Dayvon section was so that he didn't see what the fuck just happened. They ass didn't even know we was in there. Thank God, because I wouldn't hear the last. While looking in their section, I notice JuJu was in their section. I tapped Crystal to look that way. "Look at her. I know she probably feeling him up with beaucoup bullshit" I said. "Girl fuck her and enjoy your night. She wish she was with us." Crystal said. We start to turn up even more and now everyone has their eyes on us turning up. You already know our men are now eyeballing us. We received 3 bottles of 1942 from them as the bottle girl tells us " These  bottles are from "the real husbands of hollyhood". We immediately burst out laughing at their goofy asses. "Lets blow kisses at their thirsty asses." India suggested.  We proceeded to do so and continue our night.

                The night was ending and I feel someone grab my waist as I'm leaving. "Baby I missed you" I heard in my ear. I turned around and it's Smoove. I slapped the fuck out of him. Thank God Dayvon caught it. "Leave me the fuck alone Smoove!" I said disgusted. I walked off and heard gunshots ring out. "Jayda?Crystal, India?" I screamed. We're good. C'mon, let's go. We head to the car and all our phones ring. It was our other halves asking if we were good. "Durk said don't go home. Come to our house" India said. I was so scared something would happen to my baby. I stayed on the phone with him. "What the fuck happened?" Jayda said. I don't know , but I think it has something to do with Smoove".

            We head to the house to wait for the boys. Im scared and paranoid as fuck. I feel like this shit is all my fault. Im sitting in the chair biting my nails off, because I'm so scared of what they're about to say. " y'all good? Nobody was following y'all huh?" Durk asked. "Yea bae, we're good". India responded. I see Dayvon's eyes shift. "Asian?" Dayvon said out of annoyance. "Baby? I promise i sent that nigga about his way. He won't let go!" I said, cutting him off. "You already know what time it is." Dayvon said. I knew at this point, I had to set him up.

I wrote this tired asf. Oh and also,  "beaucoup" means "bookoo"