What now?

MY MY'S POV:

   Of course, I let him move in. We made an agreement that he can get one of the guest rooms in the house. Dayvon was leaving for tour in a few days and I had a couple of shows to do. I  left the next day, leaving DJ with Dayvon's mama. I was ready to get home and see Smoove before I had my shows. The whole plane ride, I didn't sleep. I was too nervous to see what Smoove's reaction would be be, when I tell him about me and Dayvon's arrangement. I was praying he didn't hit me because my gun was ready for pick up.

               "Hey bitch! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it" JuJu said. "I miss you too. Girl I gotta tell you about Dayvon"  I said. I started telling her about this goofy he was messing with and Dayvon's obsessed ass. " so what you're going to do now that he has a girlfriend?" JuJu asked. " I'm in love with two people Ju, I don't know. I do know that I should let him do him,because im in a relationship" I said. JuJu took me to get my gun and we went out to lunch. I get a text from Smoove.

Smoove: I miss you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

My My: I miss you too baby. We have a lot to catch up on and some new things to discuss.

Smoove: what's wrong?

My My: Nothing. I'd rather discuss it tomorrow.

Smoove: ok. I love you

My My: I love you too.

My anxiety grew, knowing I had to tell him. After lunch, I headed to the house to get me some rest. I pull up and the lights were on. "Why are your lights on?" JuJu said. "Shit I don't know, but I know I'm about to shoot a mothafucka if they're in here" I said. Ju Ju also had a gun so we walked in together. "Man what the fuck yall doing? Damn y'all asses crazy" Dayvon said. we look and its Dayvon and Booka playing the damn game. "We thought y'all niggas was some intruders and why aren't you on tour?" I asked. "My show got cancelled so I came to move my shit in" Dayvon said. I forgot I gave his ass a key. My mind was all over the place.

I went upstairs to unwind , with a nice glass of wine and a hot bubble bath. I was so tired after the plane ride. I needed all the rest I could get. "Say ma? You out the tub? Dayvon yelled by the door. "Im putting my robe on. What do you want?" I asked. "Im tryna take a shower" he said. Now this nigga know I have multiple bathrooms. Why in the hell would he want to use mine? I didn't even argue. I got out the bathroom and laid down. Moments later, I feel Dayvon laying under me. "Boy what are you doing?" I asked. "I wanna lay under you. why  you acting like that Ma?" He asked. I just scooted over. I really wasn't in the mood. I went to sleep. I was ready to see the man that was all for me at this point. 

                I woke up at nine to get ready for my brunch date with Smoove. Dayvon big head ass had a flight in 5 hours so I set his alarm for his slow ass. As I started to put my make up on, Dayvon comes into the bathroom. "Where you going" he asked. With my damn man. Any other questions? "You doing all that for a nigga? You bogus" he said. I laughed at the jealousy he had inside. " so yo bitch don't get cute when yall are out? Sad and pathetic. Damn do you even take her out? Can't be if you're in my shit and not hers." I said with a comeback. "Fuck you and that nigga" he said. I get text from Smoove saying he's outside. I take me a timed picture and headed outside. "Lock my door goofy man." I said. "Damn I can't get a hug or an I love you?" I love you King Von. See ya later gang." I said kissing him on his forehead. He was pissed I called him that. Oh well, let ya bitch call you . I leave  and get in the car with Smoove. We head out to  this nice restaurant. I wanted to tell Smoove while we were in the car but I didn't want him to do shit stupid.

                As we finish eating, I told him I had to tell him something. "Smoove? Dayvon is living with me for now." I blurted out. "Wait what? Are y'all back together?" He asked. "No. We're doing this for our son." I said.  I seen him take a long pause as I looked at him with fear in my eyes. "I- I don't get it. He makes all this money and now all of a sudden, he lives with you? Check please" Smoove said. "I'm promise you baby nothing's going on." I said with tears coming down my eyes. He didn't want to hear any of that. My heart sinked to the bottom of my foot.  I loved Smoove and wanted the love to continue, but he doubted my love. What the will I do now?