Thanksgiving suprise

MY MY'S POV:

Four months had pass and I was definitely poking out. I wore big clothing so no one would notice. Tour was over and I couldn't wait to get home. I get a group message from Dayvon saying he's having a Thanksgiving party.

Dayvon: Aye all yall better come to my damn party or imma shoot yall ass one by one. My mama cooking so yall would want to show up or get shot.

Durk: Nigga shut up. We'll be there.

Jayda: we're coming. You don't have to threaten us boy.

Crystal: I'll see you there bestfriend.

My My: I'm coming to get my son and take him to see my mama.

Dayvon: Aye Asian? Stop playing with me for real.

Jayda: Mama is not down here. Stop lying bro. You just do too much.

My My: girl fuck you.

I exited right out of that group message. All they fake asses make me sick. I still had no choice but to go. I wanted to see my baby. I've been so busy that I couldn't see him. I got home just in time for me to bath and go to bed. I had aDr's appointment in the morning.

I woke up and here we go again. I was praying I could get some anti nausea medicine. This shit was getting my last nerves. I literally lost all my weight with this pregnancy. I was belly, skin and bones. I arrived to do my test and ultrasound. "Ms.Allen? Would you like to know what you're having?" She asked. "Yes, I guess" I said. "Congratulations. It's a girl." I was happy, but at the same time I was still sad. I'm six months pregnant and still going through this alone, again.

Thanksgiving came and I was excited to see my baby. He stayed at his dad's house, because I told Dayvon I feel like I'm getting the flu. He asked was I still coming and I told him yes. I honestly didn't want any of them to know I was pregnant. The party was at three so I had time to get me a bigger coat, shirt, and pants. I know they're going to have something to say but I didn't give a fuck. Dayvon was on tour so he never saw my stomach. I took a nap and afterwards I got myself together. I was already an hour late so everyone was going to have a damn reason to talk.

I arrived to Dayvon's house and I see my baby outside with Dayvon's mama. "Hey baby. I miss you." I said crying. This pregnancy got my ass emotional as fuck. "I miss you too. I'm about to go play my game in my room." He said running off. "You okay? Mama Von asked. "Yes why?" I responded. "You look like you lost a lot of weight. What's going on? " she asked with concern. "I'm just stressed. That's it." I knew she knew that was some bullshit I was telling her. "Well come inside so I could fix you a plate. You need it" she said. I walked in and didn't speak to no one but Dayvon's siblings and JuJu. Everybody else can kiss my ass. I look to the right and I see his highschool girlfriend. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. " Umm I don't think anybody slept with you last night" Jayda said. "Girl leave me alone. Damn!" I said aggravated. "Girl please don't get her started" Crystal said. "Nobody would want too" I said. "Aye Asian don't start that for real." Dayvon said. I looked at him with the most evil look ever and walked off.

An hour had passed and I was getting hot as fuck in this big ass coat. Everyone was in the same room laughing and drinking. I couldn't do shit because I was pregnant and didn't like them. "Ma why you got that hot ass jacket on? You making me hot." Dayvon said making everyone laugh. I was already going through enough and for him to crack a joke made it worst. "That shit not funny. Fuck yall" I yelled as I stormed outside, crying.