The plan

MY MY'S POV

      I head back home to pack my stuff. I had security surrounding my house in case Smoove tried to pulled some shit. My baby was not safe down here so I transferred him back to his old private school in Chicago. God forbid anything happens to him, I'll kill everyone. Dayvon was on the way to purchase a house far away from where I was living. We needed to be ducked off. My phone started to ring and it was Smoove. I had to come up with a plan quick to get him on my good side.

Smoove: Tell yo lil boyfriend don't ever play with me again or it's over for him.

My My: nigga fuck you and him. Oh and thanks for breaking us up. Now I can move on with my life.

Smoove: what you mean? I didn't do nothing. He shot at me.

My My: well you knew what it was, but I'm not about to entertain this shit. Leave me alone.

Smoove: I'm sorry baby. I really am. Let me take you to brunch tomorrow.

My My: mmhmm you're paying too.

Smoove: you know I got you.

          I got his ass just where I wanted him. I call Dayvon to let him know the moves. "Bet. Im on his ass." Dayvon said. "Wait.  You can't just knock him off in broad daylight. I have a new plan. I'll tell you when I make it to the new crib" I said. What I had in stored was going to take some time.

        It was time to pick my baby up from school. I dreaded this moment, because I had to explain to him why he can't be around us right now. We pulled up on Dayvon so we can go to the airport together. "Baby? Mommy and daddy have a busy schedule that could take us months to come back home. We promise when it's all over, you can come back home" I said with tears falling. "Mommy why are you crying?" He said. " I'm sad you have to leave, but you'll be back at your old school with your friends" I said. As we walked inside the airport, I start to get even more emotional. I held my baby the whole time.

His nanny met us at the gate. "I love you mommy" he said. "I love you too baby". "I love you daddy." "Love you too lil folks." Dayvon said. I sat and waited for his plane took off. My heart was shattered because I finally had him in a two parent household and everything was going smoothly. Fasho this nigga gotta go now. "C'mon Ma. We gotta handle this." Dayvon said. We headed back to the car. "Baby? I have a plan thats gonna take some time." I said. "Some time? I'm about to off this nigga asap. Fuck you mean some time?" He said. " no I need to get in on his business. He have a big ass entourage.

"I need him to let me inside the business. I may have to play this Mob bitch role, but it's for our best interest. We have to know how many of these motherfuckas he's connected to. Even if that includes the enemies" I explained. " Damn ma? Are you a rapper or Griselda Blanco?" Dayvon said. We instantly started laughing. "Don't get too caught up Ma." Dayvon said. "I won't, trust me.

The next day comes and we head out to brunch. "Why you acting like you don't miss me? I know that nigga never treated you like I did" He said. I really wanted to stab his ass, but I kept my composure. "What me and him had is over. Im not trying to talk about him. I miss you a little bit, but don't get carried away." I said. We talked for about an hour. "Soo why you do you get to see my lifestyle and I can't see yours? That's not fair." I said. "You never asked. Plus, I don't trust people well enough to know my business" Smoove said smirking. "Trust? Nigga please. We spending the day together. You know my life. Now it's time for me to know yours" I said.

We head to this big ass mansion thats ducked off into a wooded area. "Nigga so you had me staying in that small mansion and you live here. Wow" I said. "You chose to move on your own remember? I recall you saying you didn't need a nigga for shit" he said. "Well I still like to be spoiled" I told him. He gave me a tour of the house. I counted all the security, the workers and the men who worked for him. I put his address in my phone so I could google the entire house for a map plan. I onow where each security stood and got everyone of his boys name. He introduce me to this older guy who was in charge of everything, including him. The man seemed off about him. He talked and looked as if he didn't trust him. I needed more details of what was going on. "So you're the Mrs? You're very pretty" the man said. "Yes I am. Why? Is he in any trouble that I need to worry about?" I said smiling but hoping he exposed his bitch ass. "Not yet, but he would be if he fucks up my money." He said. I chuckled being that I know what the plan is now. I definitely was about to get him in some 😈.

Smoove finished the tour and we proceeded to walk back to the car. " Was that man your boss?" I asked. "Somewhat. He's not to be fucked with so don't get on his bad side" he said. " well I think he likes me". I got him to drop me off at this restaurant so that I could meet Crystal. I was really getting picked up to go to my new house. Crystal arrived and I couldn't wait to spill the beans to Dayvon. We pulled up to the house and I paced to the front door.

"Baby? Dayvon? Where you at?" I called out. "Im upstairs. What's wrong with you?" He asked. I made my way upstairs to to tell him what i know. "Baby? I have the game plan, but I had to get closer to the head man in charge to fuck him up. He was definitely feeling me." I said. " whose the head man Ma?" Dayvon asked. " A man name Matias. He's the head man in charge of everything" I said. " Ma? You need to slow that shit down. You doing way too much and might get killed." He said. "Baby I got this. I got us. My daddy was apart of this lifestyle. I still have uncles from the cartel who will ride for me. I promise you I'm good." I said.