Reflecting

MY MY'S POV:

      I wake up and see my boys sleeping in peace. I ease out the bed from under Dayvon and DJ to go to the bathroom. My emotions are everywhere. I love Smoove but why do I feel the need to love Dayvon more. We've been through too much. We basically moved on to someone else.  Something about Dayvon brought me peace and made me feel like home. I really wanna work out shit with Smoove, but my feelings towards Dayvon are too strong.

              Dj wakes up and I get him ready for the day. We were going to have breakfast and spend the day together. I get DJ ready for today and Dayvon wakes up. "Where you taking my son?" He asked. "Boy, we're about to enjoy our day in peace. Please don't start anything." I said to him. "Well I'm coming with y'all" he said. Hell no! You took my fuckin son out  yesterday and spent the day with that bitch yesterday. No! We're good. "Stop yelling in front of my child. How I know you not going with a nigga today? Im coming anyway" he said. "My man don't stay in Chicago so that's definitely not the case" I said. Dayvon looked at me with a dirty ass mug. I  understand he was mad about the whole Smoove shit, but you left me no choice. You broke up with me in jail and told me to live my life, now you reneged? How the fuck that go? He knew I loved him and I would never leave him, that's why I kept it real. I guess that was too much honesty for his ass.

             We head out to breakfast. I see Dayvon smiling and texting in his phone. I pay him no mind, because I don't want him to know that I still care and love him. "Baby what do you want off the menue?" I asked DJ. He responded by saying pancakes. "Do you want something or not?" I asked Dayvon big headed ass. "Get me whatever you're getting" Dayvon said. I ordered the food and get a call from Smoove. "I'll be back baby. Im going outside to answer the call" I told our son. Dayvon's mood  changed drastically.

                       DAYVON'S POV:

             I love My My. I dont know why she feels like she can move on without me. I know I said some harsh shit in jail, but no matter what, I loved her. That's my "Ride or Die" forever. I could fuck thousands of hoes and that wouldn't amount to my love for her. Kim was my girl but I didn't feel right without My My. I don't give a fuck about that nigga. She's mine.

              " Come the fuck on. The food out bro. Hurry up so we can go." I said interrupting her phone call. We sat and ate and I could tell we were both off about our feelings. DJ asked out of the blue "mommy and daddy? Are we staying together when I go back to mommy house?" I looked at My My hoping she doesn't say the wrong shit. I really wanted to be in one household together, but she got this bitch ass nigga coming there when he feels like it. "Mommy and daddy have to see." My My said. I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes. I know she was still feelin me.  I get a text from Kim.

Kim: wya? Why you're not answering?

Dayvon: Im out to eat with my bm and my son? What's up?

Kim: so yall are still fuckin? I knew it when she showed me the tattoo  and patted her pussy.

Dayvon: bitch wtf are you talking about? Man I'll call you later

             I see My My staring at me when I got off the phone.  I mean, she can't be mad. "Cmon son. It's time to go to the arcade." I said swiftly trying to change the subject. We get into the car and her mood changed fast. I wasn't going to make a scene about it in feont of our son. We get to the arcade and Dj went crazy in that muthafucka. He damn near played every game under 15 minutes in dis bitch. "My My?" I asked with concern. "Yes Dayvon?" She said. "You good ma?" I asked.  She nodded her head with a slight smile. I know my baby mama. She definitely was on her feelings by that phone call. What the fuck are we doing? Why the fuck are we fighting our feelings?This hoe Kim just getting on my nerves and I know that nigga beating her ass. I really wanna catch him, but she defends that nigga more than me. Imma talk to her ass tonight. Shit not sitting right on both of our ends.

             We get back to the hotel and they head to DJ's room to take a shower and bath. I decided to get in the shower in the master bedroom. I finish showering and see My My on the bed crying. I notice she put Dj in his room. "What's wrong ma?" I asked. "Dayvon? Look how our lives have changed. We were so in love as teenagers living our best life until that shit happened. Where the fuck did we go wrong? How did we get here? I love you more than I love my man and I'm in love with him. Why did you break up with me after all I've done for you? Huh? Why?" She screamed at me emotionally. I stood there in shock. " My mind was all fucked up in there. I didn't want to break up with you. I was mad ma. If I could take that shit back, we would still be together. I love you so much, but I don't wanna put my heart on the line and you fuckin that bitch ass nigga.

I just wanted to kiss his beautiful face. We made out, but I didn't let him fuck. He fingered me and that was it. We cuddled each other and talked all night. "Aye ma? That nigga stay with you? He asked. "No Dayvon. He had a key, but i took it back." I said. "So that meant I can come there once we make it back to Atlanta?" He said. I told him.....

I promised 2 pages but I'm tired. I got y'all tomorrow