Moving forward

MY MY'S POV:

          At this point I knew there was no turning back or getting sad. I knew Dayvon wouldn't care to listen to me. I stopped calling him . I still had to find this new approach to get this nigga Smoove gone. With or without Dayvon, it's going to happen. I called the one nigga he bowed down to. His boss, Matias.

My My: Matias? I don't want to do this. I feel like he's forcing me to do this.

Matias. I have a plan. He's been in some trouble with my friends and your wedding may be the perfect thing to fix this.

My My: what do I need to do? I want my old life back. This isn't for me.

Matias: I tell you what. Marry him and I guarantee you he's going to be the very least of your problems. You can return to your regular lifestyle and have twice as much without being in the cartel anymore

This sounds like a plan that's up my alley. I'm tired of this shit.

My my: what do I need to do?

Matias: I'll tell him to push the date up to next week. I'll make the wedding private so no one knows. Once the wedding is over, I'll give you more details.

My My: okay. Thank you so much Matias.

Matias: It's okay. I saw my mother go through this with me. It's not what your son needs. Talk to you in a week.

I wanted to share the news with Dayvon, but he was already on demon time. I knew he was going to go with his move with any and everyone. I saw how he was moving all over the internet and let him do it in peace. My sister and friends were right so I just found peace and let it go.

I went back to our new house to collect all my stuff. I downsized to a condo until I found a house for me and my soon. Upon my arrival to the house, I see cars outside and loud music. I unlocked the door to see Dayvon, his friends, and some hoes in the house. When I walked in everybody got quiet as if they seen God. I mean, being a wife of a big drug lord, you had to wear nice shit. I had an all white designer suit on with a white hat and designer frames. My hair was long straight and black. Everyone saw the hood side in me and not the rich bitch side.

I guided the movers to my room, being that I never unpacked my stuff due to this whole situation. "What the fuck are you doing?" Dayvon asked. " I'm getting my stuff so I can move in my new place." I said. He mugged me and told me to give everything he bought me back. Now, it was time to show him I'm not a pressed ass bitch. "Here you go. Matter of fact, let me pass it out to these lovely ladies in here" I said with a smile. "Here you go sweetheart. God bless you." As I continued to leave, he grabbed my hand and tried to force me to bring my stuff back in. I snatched my hand instantly. "Let me go! It's over between us for real. Yes, I know I put you in this situation, but I'm taking you out of it. Dayvon? Go live your life. Once I get this wedding out of the way, I don't owe you any favors and you can move on." I said. "Wedding? Favors? What the fuck are you talking about?" He asked. "You'll see and please don't reach out to me afterwards unless its about our son.