The joy & pain

MY MY'S POV:

After the run in with the music producer, I hit him up a couple times. I never went alone, because I didn't know what his intentions were. We recorded a song called "crunch time" and it was on the radio locally. The song got so much buzz, but I didn't want anyone to focus on my pregnancy when I did interviews. I dodge that and promoted over the phone. I went by the name "Asian Doll" so alot of people didn't recognize me. I never told Dayvon about this music producer and what he did for me. He literally planned my baby shower and all. I knew Dayvon would flip the fuck out if he knew another man was doing his fatherly duties. I kept it quiet for as long as I could.

Ju Ju? Can you help me put my shoes on? I can't be late to my own baby shower. juju never paid me any mind when I was a bitch during this whole pregnancy. 4 1/2 months had passed (literally 9 months) and I was ready to pop. JuJu was the only person who knew the music producer paid for my baby shower. If Booka knew, all hell would break loose. The baby shower was so nice and I just wanted to enjoy the moment with everyone I loved.

 The baby shower was so nice and I just wanted to enjoy the moment with everyone I loved

              I get a text from Gotti and it made me nervous, because alot of Dayvon's homeboys was around me

I get a text from Gotti and it made me nervous, because alot of Dayvon's homeboys was around me. They showed up for support. "I have to use the restroom real quick" I said avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Gotti: Do you like the decorations I planned for you?

My My: yes but I'm around Dayvon's family and friends. I'll text you when it's over.

Gotti: Bet

I got off the phone an JuJu came in to check on me. "You good? She asked. Yes. Now come take my pictures. I made everyone wear blue and I had on pink.

 I made everyone wear blue and I had on pink

The baby shower is over. JuJu, Booka, and myself head back to my condo to put my gifts up. While taking all my gifts out, to my surprise, my water broke. "Booka? JuJu? My water broke!" I shouted while in pain. " shit bae! Call the ambulance" Booka said. " hell no! We gotta rush her to the hospital" JuJu said. My pain was unbearable and I just wanted the baby out of me. It was 9:30 at night and I called Von's mama crying.

MY MY: Ma? My water just broke and im in so much pain.

Mama Von: I'm On my way! just breathe like they told you at your appointments. Stay on the phone with me until I get there.

I started to take deep breaths in and out, but the pain was excruciating.

MY My: please Ma. Hurry up!

We arrived at the hospital and they wheeled me to "Labor and delivery". " Bae? You can go back home. I got it from here. I'll keep you updated" JuJu said to Booka.

       " I want my mama and sister!" I yelled crying. Jayda had  just left for a flight with India and hour earlier, prior to me ending my baby shower.  "I'm here with you. Don't worry, I got you." Mama V said. " Breathe My My" Mama V said calming me down. "Okay. Give me a big push. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. Exhale. Oh mama. I see the hair" The Dr said.
I was so exhausted from trying to push and the baby wasn't out yet. "Ok mommy. Give me one more big push and he will be out. Push as hard as you can. 1 2 2 3 4 5. Aww he's out. Good job mommy" she said. I heard my baby's first cry and instantly started to cry. " he' s so cute and looks just like yall" Mama V said. " my nephew's so cute and mean just like his daddy" Ju Ju included.

The next 2 days I sat at the hospital and adore my new baby boy. He was so handsome and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I discharge from the hospital and stayed at Mama V's house until I healed. My baby boy was so precious and meant the world to me.  

           It's been 2 months and I couldn't wait for Dayvon to see how his son looks.

" I feel like their son would most definitely look like this"😍😩

           Visiting day approached and I wanted my baby to see the little sunshine we made. His birthday had just passed and I wanted him to have physical contact with his baby boy. " He looks so mean Ma" Dayvon said. He gets it from your mean ass Dayvon" I said smiling. " I love you son. You're gonna be a better man than me. Don't let none of these bitch ass niggas trick you up out your spot. You're stronger than that" Dayvon said admiring Jr.

          I was admiring their bond so much that I didn't notice the tennis bracelet on my wrist. " Damn Ma? You was using the money I gave you for material shit or something? He said side eyeing me. " No baby, this is a push gift JuJu got me" I said with a straight face. This was actually a push gift from Gotti.  He dropped it off a day before my Baby Shower.  I was too scared to tell Dayvon about everything, because I knew he would blow it out of proportion if he knew what I was doing. However, I did tell him I had exciting news." Baby? Guess what happened?" I said quickly throwing him off the topic. "What Ma" he said still staring at our precious baby boy. "You know that restaurant You took me to on Valentines Day? I said. "Yes" he responded. Well I got my ass put out because I wanted to freestyle. I met a big music producer and he asked me to record some music at his studio. No he didn't try to fuck, but I made a hit song and it's on the radio baby. Dayvon mood changed quickly. " How long have you've been knowing this nigga to have a fuckin song on the radio?" Dayvon asked suspiciously . "I met him the day I called you and told you I was pregnant with our baby boy. What's wrong?" I asked knowing I'm guilty as fuck. " Wait a minute. You met this nigga months ago, while pregnant with my son, and you just now telling me this Fu shit? I tried to to explain with my mouth opened wide. " I..I wa.."
i said. " nah bitch. You said enough. Take my fuckin baby home. You got me fucked up. Im not stupid. Guards" Dayvon yelled to go back to his cell. " Baby I.. I'm sorry."
I yelled as he continued to walk to the back.

              I couldn't do shit  but cry. I felt like I betrayed my baby and that's something I had no intentions of doing. I fucked up big time, but the money  I was receiving , was helping us out for the long run. I didn't know when he was coming home and I had to take care of my son.

"I'll continue tomorrow. Drop a comment if you're enjoying the story.