Mixing pleasure with pain

We get into the car and head off. Dayvon called Baby to let him Know we were dropping her off. Jayda was knocked out after all that drinking we did. As we were driving, I started to look at Dayvon in the most sexual way there was. I was about to tear his ass up into pieces.

           " why you looking at me like that" Dayvon said smiling. That nigga smile alone will knock a bitch to her knees. I started to bite my lip. "I'm looking at yo fine ass." I said while licking my lips. "What you tryna do?"  He said while he proceeded to unzip my shorts. I felt his two finger massaging my clit. My panties instantly became wet. My moans started grow louder. "Shhhh Ma. Jayda back there" he said. He took his finger out as he slowly lick my juice off his fingers. We definitely not making home fast enough so I did what any bitch would do to please her nigga.

             I sucked his shit until his dick had the hiccups. I swallowed and all. A few minutes later we pulled up to Jayda's house. "Alright big sis. I love you" I said. I reached from the from seat to give her a hug. "Oh no bitch. I heard your wet mouth ass when I was waking up. Don't kiss me. I love you. Bye big head boy" Jayda said. We instantly started laughing. "I told you she was going to wake up. Dayvon said laughing. I didn't give a fuck. I was ready to get back to the house so I can continue where I left off.

         We make it home and my sex drive is high. I opened the car door and damn near bust my ass. I was drunk as fuck. Dayvon carried me into the house. "I got a fine ass baby daddy" I said drunk as hell. We started kissing all the way upstairs leading to the shower. "Bend that ass over" Dayvon said in a sexy ass tone. He started long stroking me. "Fuck me daddy!" I screamed. "Who this pussy for?" He whispered "It's yours daddy. You still giving that nigga my pussy?" I said no but I guess it wasn't good  for him. He hit me with deep stroke that send chills all over my body. "Don't lie to me. Is you still fucking that nigga? " he asked again. "No daddy! Im cum" I screamed. He pulled out. "Nah you aint about to cum yet. We not done" he said looking at me with the most sexiest look I ever seen. We get out the shower and dry off. He smacks me on my ass and tell me "come ride daddy dick" I got on top as my eyes begin to roll back. You love me? He said  "yes daddy, I love you" I said. "Im about to cum baby." I moaned out. " Cum on daddy dick" he said while guiding my hips in a fast motion. "Dayvon I love you. Im cumming baby..Awh! I screamed as I hopped off shaking from my orgasm. 

       I got up to use the bathroom. All I could think about was how good he fucked me. I walked out the bathroom and see he was on his phone. He was also was putting his shoes on. Now I'm really about to show my ass. "You really leaving me?" I asked. "No Ma, I'm going my room real quick. " he said. I started to watch tv and he walked back in 30 minutes later. I dozed off once I felt his touch.

         The next morning I get up and noticed he wasn't in the bed. I put my robe on and head downstairs. I slowly creeped down to listen to his phone conversation. I hear him telling that bitch he miss her and that he fell asleep last night when he got home. I went back upstairs to shower. I can't believe I put myself in this situation again. I started to scrub my skin so hard trying to his damn scent off  of me. "Fuck! This nigga nutted in me" I said to myself. I put my clothes and headed downstairs to leave. "Aye ma? Where you going?" He asked. " I'm going to get some breakfast and pick our son up. Why?" I responded with an attitude. "Man what the hell is wrong with you lil girl?  He asked. "I don't know. Go ask Kim since you miss her so much. You know what? Imma leave you alone this time. Im not  going to do you how you did my last relationship. Bye goofy" I said leaving the house. Why do I keep fucking with him? I've been by this nigga side since 16. As much shit as he put me through, I should have a damn ring by now. I have a show to do tonight so I'm about to clear my head for the day. First, I'm headed to get a Plan B pill. I'm not going through that shit again.

I wonder if Von used to wear Asian's bonnet and  shower cap when he got his hair done🤔😂😂