Starting over

MY MY'S POV:

        I tried to avoid Dayvon as much as I could , but it ate me up. I would stay up late at night just so I know he made it through the door. He had so many shows and I was so concerned so I couldn't sleep at night. I'm so mad at him , but he was my life,  besides my son. I hated to treat him like that, but I needed to protect my heart. Smoove still hot with me, but I couldn't get over Dayvon. Was I stupid? Was the love gone between Dayon and I ? My mind was so fucked up.

            "Lil folks you home?" Dayvon yelled. "Yes Von" I said . "Who? Never mind. I'm hungry Ma" he yelled. It's like I have two sons living with me. I have to do everything. His ass act like he's incompetent shit.  I begin to walk down the stairs and this fool smacks my ass. " Stop touching me goofy and stop screaming before you wake my baby up" . "My baby? He mine too. Stop playing with me. You gotta another nigga touching or sumn? I'll break both of yall fuckin necks if you move on" he said with a malicious smile. I know when he's serious through a smile. I played it off but I was scared as hell. "Boy I dont fuck with nobody. Leave me alone. You don't own me either." I said. Why did I say that. He choked me from behind, but it wasn't one of our real fights choke. I know what time it was. The dick print all on my ass gave it away. "Oh no not today. You should've got some from Kim. Don't use me. Didn't you say that's all I want from you? I said mugging him.

"Man Kim too insecure. She got mad because I said I'm still in love with you." He said. "Well act like it" I mumbled. "Huh? What you said?" He asked. " Act like you still in love with me nigga!" I yelled. We both just stared and he began to smile. That shit kinda made me blush , but I shook it off. I'm not falling for that smile. He walked over kissing me and shit. I knew that's all he wanted. I knew he was waiting for me to take him back. "Dayvon do not play with me. i promise you it's over if you do any fu shit" I said. "I'm good on these bitches ma. I promise" He said.  We head back upstairs while he showered. Of course, his clingy ass was always using my bathroom. He comes out and we just cuddled until we fell asleep.

          I woke up the next morning to prepare breakfast and get DJ ready for school. "Mommy? Is daddy coming to my basketball practice today?" "Yes baby. He's taking you" I said. "Yes!" DJ said excitingly. Dayvon was so busy on the road and studio, he didn't have time. It melted my heart to see how much my baby wanted his dad to be there. I guess he got tired of me embarrassing him. "Damn that shit smell good ma" Dayvon said. "Well sit yo ass down and come eat." "Daddy? Mommy said you coming to my practice." DJ said. "Yea  son, I'll be there." Dayvon said. "Good, because mommy always screaming my name and calling me baby." DJ said. We burst out woth laughter. I know damn well he didn't come for me? His own mama. Kids I tell you. "Well since you're so happy, grab your jacket so I could drop you off. I said. I told Dayvon I'll drop all his basketball equipment off to the studio.  Today was a day of peace for me. Crystal and I, had a spa date. We were going shopping and out to eat afterwards.

           I made it back to the house to get Ready. I see Dayvon's car still outside. I just walked in and continued to do my routine. I had my air pods in, while I was getting undressed to take a shower. I turned around and seen steam coming from under my bathroom door. "Dayvon? Baby? Dayvon?" I yelled. I feel someone choking me so I screamed. "Damn Lil folks. You gon have the neighbors call the police". He said. Don't do that shit again boy. What the fuck  is wrong with you?" I asked. Bro be quiet and get in the shower" he said. We exchanged head and did a lil quickie. We couldn't do all the nasty shit as bad as we wanted to. I had to meet crystal in a hour.