Reality kicks in

MY MY'S POV:

     Morning came and I was ready to rush to the nearest drug store. I needed a pregnancy test for reassurance. I left Dayvon a note and a spare key to my house. I know I shouldn't have gave him a key, but I needed to know. The note consisted of  a positive quote to get him through the day. I didn't want to mention anything of a baby.

           I came back home and Dayvon was gone. I texted his phone to see where he was. He told me he called his driver to get him. I said ok, because I didn't want him knowing if I was pregnant or not.  I sat on the toilet to urinate on the stick. The wait was so damn long. I needed to know the results. It was time to look at the stick and I was nervous. I looked at it and it said "positive". I cried instantly. I had no one to tell, because I wasn't cool with my sister and our friends due to judgmental issues.

          I went to a walk in clinic to see if it was true and they definitely confirmed it was.  I had a brunch date with JuJu an hour from now,  so I decided to keep my pregnancy from everyone, including Dayvon.  It was time for us to meet and I hoped the gagging and throwing up would be put on pause. JuJu and I talked it out and got an understanding. " I'm genuinely happy for y'all. I know I was rough on Booka, but I'm happy for y'all.

              We left after brunch. I agreed to be the godparent of her child, but I was about to be a parent of two. Who do I trust to be the godparent of mine? Dayvon was doing his thang and I couldn't interfere with what he had going on. We weren't together so I had no choice, but to respect it. I loved him, but the issues he were facing wasn't my concern. He did him,  which caused me to shut my mouth. I wanted a peaceful pregnancy. I went home to take a nap. 2 hour into my nap I hear my alarm say  "front door".

        I grab my gun ready to shoot a bitch in the head. I cracked my door open and it was Dayvon black ass. "Here go yo key lil folks. Damn.. what you tryna have a shootout in this bitch?" He said laughing. " No boy I thought you was somebody else. I was about to air yo ass out". I said laughing. "I was bringing it back. I didn't want of my hoes thinking we still fuck around" he said laughing. "Boy if anything yo ass was gonna announced to the world you got a key to my shit. Tender dick ass" I said. "Tender dick? Ahhhh you funny as fuck. You always screaming "I love you daddy" when I'm breaking yo back in. Tender pussy." he said. I didn't want to play this game with his ass. "Alright now get out my house. I got  a flight in the morning." He looked at me sideways and told me " This my shit even if I don't live here". I locked my door and went back to bed.

      I woke up at 6 to catch my flight. This morning sickness was kicking my ass. I could barely shower, because I was throwing up excessively. I had to be on tour for four months and I don't know how I was going to do it. This shit was going to be hard to hide.