WTF🥺

MY MY's POV:

     We headed back after dinner and I could tell Dayvon was looking a little worried. I didn't want to start questioning him after a wonderful night. I decided to lay his clothes out for his shower and give him a massage. Maybe he would just tell me.  He was outside smoking with his boys so I just showered and put some lingerie on to complete the night. I heard him walking to the door ao I positioned myself in a sexy way. I didntknow what the fuck O was doing but I tried lol.

                 What do you have lil folks nem" he saiid laughing. "Mmcht  fuck you Dayvon" I said. "Nah Ma, you look decent. I like it" he said with a smile. I get up to run his shower. "I  have your clothes laid out for you" I yelled from the bathroom. "Damn Ma? What you on? You tryna get some top tonight?" He said. I looked at his like what? In all honesty, I did want some. This nigga damn near took my soul. Besides that, I just wanted to have a talk with him. He was looking off the majority of the night.

              "Lay down. I'm about to give you a massage" I said to him. "Damn Ma. You must really want some top. I really need a massage. Ah nigga tense round this bitch" he said laughing.  I started to massage his back and work my way up to his shoulders. He enjoyed every bit of. "Aye Ma? Some shit might change when we get back home. I just want you to focus on college and live your life." He said. Now he has me worried more than ever. "Dayvon why are you talking like this? What did you do?  I got off his back and we sit face to face. "I'm sorry Ma. They looking for me. I don't know how much time I'm about to do but I just want you to ride for me. Thats all I ask" he said. "You know I got you no matter what" I told him. At this point, I'm not even in the mood for sex. We laid down cuddling. All I could think about was him leaving me. He must've heard me my whimpering and pull me  closer to him. "It's ok ma. Shit gonna get better for us. You just have to stay focus" he said.

             We wake up the next morning to catch our flight. I hugged my sister and India before we left. "You good My My?" Jayda asked. Yes sis. I'm good.  The guys knew what was going on. They just didn't mention it to the girls. We  wait at the airport with JuJu and Booka. I sat in Dayvon's lap the whole time until we boarded the plane. I see a text from JuJu come on my screen.

Ju ju: you good My My?

My My: yea I'm good.

Ju Ju: What Dayvon ass did ? I will kick his ass😡

My My: 😂😂 My baby didn't do anything. We good. Im just tired.

          It was time to board our flight and face reality. The whole flight all i could do is think about my baby. How long will he be locked up? How could I afford to pay rent,  for our condo,  with a part time job?  I don't want to go backwards. I just watched as my baby laid on me, because this may be the last time he sleeps peacefully. All I could do is kiss him in his sleep. We arrived at the airport 3 hours later and to our surprise, we were greeted in the worst way.

Police:  Dayvon Bennett? You are under arrest for the murder of Jason Williams.

My My : (crying and grabbing Dayvon) please don't take my baby‼️ Please‼️

Dayvon: I'm sorry Ma. Take these keys and call G. He will show you what to do. I love you Ma

My My: I love you too baby.

We kissed one last time as they took him away. It felt like my heart fell out my chest when he left. JuJu and Booka held me back because I wanted to be with him. He was all I knew, besides Juju, when I moved here. My birthday is a week away from now and I had everything planned for us. I thought we had much more time together.

I took an Uber back to JuJu house, because I didnt want to feel alone. "Bae, could you put those new sheets in the guest room" JuJu asked Booka. " I know you dont want to, but you can stay as long as you want until you feel better." JuJu said. "Nah. Imma stay a couple of nights. I still have to get shit in order at home" I said depressingly.

Okay yall , I'm going to skip to a few months later because im dragging it and I wanna get to the suspense in the story. At this point, she's been 16 for too damn long😂😂. I want a damn "Best Sellers" novel so yall bare with me.😂😂