Ups & Downs

So you don't hear me talking to you? Dayvon asked. Yes I heard you, but that don't change what the fuck I said. You only thinking about yourself. You never tell me shit. Just keep me in the blind. You know the shit that happened with my dad and you still insist on leaving me out of everything I need to know. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO KNOW‼️" Dayvon yelled. I take care of you right? I make sure you good and treat you right! Damn what you want one of them sqaure ass nigga? "Shit I need one" My My mumbled. "Bitch" Dayvon said aggressively as he slaps My My's face towards the window. Keep playing with me bitch.

MY MY's POV:

All I wanted was answers and he automatically switched it on me. Why can't he keep it real with his own bitch? Shit, what else is this nigga hiding from me? I just want to go home in peace without all this damn fighting. We make it back home and I just ignore as I take a bath. Here comes his mean ass behind me🙄😒

You know I love you right?" He said. Yes Dayvon I know. That don't change the fact that you lashed out on me. I'm really getting tired of you putting yo hands on me. I just wanted him to leave me the fuck alone. "I'm sorry Ma. I got so much shit going and this shit taking a toll on a nigga. You want the truth, so imma give it ya. I'm the plug in the streets. I'm a threat to a lot of older niggas, being that I'm 18 and moving weight like I do. I go on drills and my niggas clean up for me. The only reason we stay on this side is because I don't want you around that shit if something goes wrong" he confessed. I stood there with my mouth opened and eyes wide. Why this nigga just now telling me this shit? Had I known this, I would've ran my ass inside that night. Something clicked in my mind and I just remembered that no matter what he does, I'll still love him the same no matter what. We in this shit for life.

"Thank you for telling me. I truly appreciate it. I love you" I told him. "I love you too Ma. Don't change on me now that you know." He said. I would never in my life change on you. I love everything about you and we will only get better with time. We peck each other on the lips and he walks out. I finish my bath and see my baby watching T.V. with a sign of relief over his face. I know it's hard telling your deepest secrets, but I'm glad he told me.

I walked out the bathroom with my robe on. I sit on his lap with nothing. "What you doing lil girl?" He asked. Nigga what it looks like I'm doing? "I don't have no condoms. You tryna get pregnant? You too young for that" he said looking concerned. Well pull out nigga. We started kissing and he stopped. "It's time that I teach you something new" he said with a smirk. "What is it?" I said looking confused. "Imma teach you how to suck dick" I looked at him with a disgusting look. "Hell no nigga. That's nasty" I said. "How that's nasty if we're in a relationship My My? C'mon" he said. I guess he was right. Im definitely not doing this with no other nigga. "Get yo ass in the shower first before I do anything. Dirty ass" I said laughing.

Dayvon gets out the shower and lets just say my nigga definitely has a third leg on soft. How the fuck imma put that shit in my mouth? " You ready" he said smiling. "Yes". I said nervously. " alright. It's gonna feel like you're gagging but this is the best way to keep it wet. Relax your throat and let me guide you first" he said. He puts it in my mouth and slowly pushes it to my throat. My eyes started to water and spit was gushing everywhere. He slowly takes it out and tells me to spit on his dick. . I did as he told me. " now that you know how it feels. Go down to your throat and suck as you come up" he said. I started to do as told and in seconds, I was a dick sucker Lol. Only for my man. By the expressions and moans he was making, I knew I was doing that shit right. I even put my own spins on his shit. Before he was about to cum, he made me get up. "Ok Ma. Damn you about to make me cum and I didn't eat yo shit yet" he said. Eat me? This was also new to me. He played with my shit but we never gave oral our first time.

" lay down" he said. I slowly laid down hitting him with the innocent look. He spread my legs open and begin to lick and suck on my pussy. "Awh‼️ Dayvon I'm cum-" he stops and puts his dick inside of me. He started stroking me rapidly as I screamed his name. "Dayvon I love you. Im cummin daddy" I yelled loudly. We came and he never pulled out. I instantly came to my senses and asked him why didn't he pull out. "Girl you gon be alright" he said. I got up and used the restroom. Afterwards, I took a shower and went to bed. We planned a tripped to Miami for graduation, so we had to get up early.