Hurricane Bitch

MY MY'S POV:

    My baby's final game is tomorrow and I didn't want to miss it. Matias booked me a jet to make sure I get there on time. The whole ride all I could think of was the run in I'm about to have with Dayvon . I really didn't want to cross paths with him. I've seen his tweets and I was definitely not impressed. I knew he was only doing it due to him being in his feelings. Fuck that! He could've came to me and I would've explained. I just knew it was over for us.

             The jet landed and I immediately told my driver to take me to see my baby. I missed him so much. I arrived to Dayvon's mama house and one of his cars were there. I was hoping his ass was gone. I ring the doorbell and to no surprise, Dayvon answered. I see him looking at me with a grimy smile, through my glasses. I mugged and rolled my eyes at him looking for my baby. "Hey Baby" I said to DJ. "I'm not a baby anymore, mommy" DJ said. I didn't want my baby to grow up. He will always be my little baby.  I was so tired from the plan ride, so I decided to take a nap in the guest room.

              "So you're not going to talk to me in my own house?" Dayvon said with his phone out recording."  "No, and this your mama's house. Get that damn camera out my face boy!" I said. I seen what he was trying to do and I wasn't going for it.  "What you tryna do? Get me caught up? My fiancé is not going to believe it." I laughed as I went back to sleep. He really thought all that shit he was doing was going to effect me. i had a plan and nothing was going to fuck that up.

3 hours passed and it was time to get ready for the game. Of course, I had my baby's team jersey on with his number. "Damn Ma? Why you didn't get mine?" Dayvon asked. "Umm was I with you when we I got it made?" I asked with an attitude. The look on his face told it all. He was sick of my ass. I didn't care. I grabbed my purse and we all headed to the cars waiting for us. I wanted my baby to have his whole family there. Dayvon's family were all coming. My mom and Jayda flew out. Durk and India came. Crystal, Polo, Booka and even JuJu came. I wasn't speaking to any of them, but at the end of the day, they're his family.

As everyone took their seats, I went to the lockers to give my baby a pep talk. "DJ, it doesn't matter if your team loses or not, you're still a winner. A winner is someone with courage to take losses and bounce back with a smile. You are a winner. Now get out there and show off those skills you got" I said. " thank you mommy now go" DJ said. I laughed and walked off. I started walking to my sit and see everyone in one section. I felt the energy and was loving it. Dayvon tried to grab my hand so that I would sit by him. I' swiftly put my hand in my purse as if I was looking something. "Hey My My" my mother said. "Hey Ma". I heard Jayda, Crystal, and India trying to say smart stuff as I was walking to my seat. "Hey My My" JuJu said. I pulled my glasses down and rolled my eyes. Yes, everyone was going to feel all this energy today.

We were in the last quarter tied against the other team. With 10 seconds down, I was praying my baby would make the goal. I stood up and was stiff, hoping he would make the shot. The buzzard went off as soon as my baby made the shot. We all were jumping and shouting with joy. We went out to celebrate his big win and headed back to Dayvon's mother house. I got my baby ready for bed as I headed out to do business with this club owner.

"Why you acting like that Ma? You been shitty with everybody today. What the fuck you on?" Dayvon said as I was leaving. "I'm on business thats what I'm on. When everyone turned against me, I turned my back towards y'all. Excuse me, I have business to handle." I said. "So, you don't rap no more? Now you're a housewife? You tweakin Ma." He said. I laughed as I told him " Nigga, I'm everything you think I'm not" I said with a mischievous laugh. I know I was causing fuckin havoc in all their lives and I enjoyed every bit of it. I'll talk to them when they apologize.

I headed to this popular club in Chicago. All the celebrities would go there. I talked to the owner about investing into the club. We made a deal and I stayed to see how they operate for a night. To my surprise, all of them made their mad ass way to the club. "Damn I cant escape these niggas and bitches" I said under my breath. The night was going good and I already did what I had to do. I see out the glimpse of my eye Dayvon hugging one of the bottle girls. I looked again and notice it was his ex, Tiffany. I turned my head as I waited for her to come to my section. "How may I help you" she said with a smirk on her face. "Umm yes could you please give these bottles sent to that section over there?Here's a $2000 dollar tip. Oh and tell Dayvon he should get you out this club. You're too pretty to only be a nigga fuck. Tell that nigga to take care of you. Thank you" I said. Her whole demeanor changed while she went to serve them. They looked at me and I put my Glass up to raise a toast to their goofy asses.

I head back to Dayvon's mama house to pack my things. After the bs I just caused, I don't want him nowhere near me. Bu the time I opened the room door to leave, Dayvon had his damn hand wrapped around my neck. Im not gonna lie, I was scared as hell. This nigga had an evil look on his face. "Bitch you think this shit a game? You think you gonna get rid of me Huh?" He said squeezing my neck tighter. "Dayvon I can't.. breathe. Let me go" I begged. He released his hand from around my neck. " why you don't wanna be with me?" He asked. I see the hurt in his eyes and couldn't tell him the real reason why. "I'm getting married in 2 days. We cant be together." I said . "You seriously about to marry that nigga Ma? Why you don't wanna marry me? He said. I turned towards the wall to silently cry, because it was breaking my heart. "I have to go. I'll talk to you soon" I said leaving. I hate that I have to hurt him to protect him. This shit was eating me up.

EXCUSE THESE LONG ASS PARAGRAPHS. I THINK AS I TYPE THE STORY AND GET CAUGHT UP IN IT. MY BAD 🤦🏾‍♀️