Back to my old self

MY MY'S POV:

5 months had passed and our baby "Chyna" is growing. I basically put my career on pause to make sure my baby was well tooken care of. I had  a few meetings next week, so I interviewed  a few nannies. I found one who passed the drug and background test. She's been a nanny for 30 years.  I planned a date with JuJu so today would be her first day on the job. I literally had cameras everywhere. I get a Call  from "BD🙄"

Dayvon: Aye Asian. I'm coming to get Chy at 2.

My My: Ok. She's at home with the nanny. I'm out with JuJu.

Dayvon: What the fuck you mean nanny? Man go get my baby.

My My: Boy I been told you all of this before. Who are you around? You tryna go hard on me. Stop playing with me.

-I knew he was around Tiffany by the way he was acting.

Dayvon- Bro what? Have my baby ready by then.

- He hung up and I went on about my Day.

            "OMG you look so good!" Ju Ju said before hugging me. "Thanks. So do you. How's Jr doing?" I asked. "He's doing fine. He's a busy body but, I love it so much. How's Chy? She's so cute."JuIu said. "Thank you and girl she is busy herself. She's definitely a Daddy's girl. She cries when I come to pick her up from her daddy's house and cries when he leaves mine. Very spoiled." I said.  "Girl it's the total opposite with my boy. So, are you and Dayvon in a good co parenting space? She asked. "I guess we are. If you're talking about aside from parenting, I think we've came to terms with our relationship. He's dating someone so I don't want to interfere with that. Chile, I want my own man. A successful one at that." I said. JuJu and I toasted and laughed. " hey? Booka's mom is getting Jr for the weekend. You should come out tomorrow night." JuJu said. That sounds like a plan."

          I made it home just in time to get Chyna ready. "Gracias Ms. Martinez." I said paying the nanny. Twenty minutes later I hear a knock. I opened the door and it was Dayvon. "Damn. You can't say hey?" Dayvon asked. "Boy I'm trying to get the rest of her stuff, but hey." I said speed walking to gather her stuff. I handed Dayvon Chyna and I could feel his eyes on me. I took off my clothes so that  I could take a shower while Chyna was sleep. I had a big T shirt on and my thongs I wore under my dress. "Who been here?" He asked "what you mean by that? The nanny left awhile ago. Nobody's been here." I said. "Mhmm. Bet not let me catch em in here." He said. "Boy please. My new man won't be in my house, anyways. I have a daughter. Please don't play with me." I said with a mug. "Yea keep that nigga away from my baby." He said. "Well keep Tiffany away from mine." I said with an attitude. He looked at me and I stared back at his raggedy fine ass. I really didn't care if she was around my daughter. She know better. That's all she needed to know.

                Smack✋🏾💥🍑. "Ouch! Why would you do that?"  I could've slapped his ass then and there. "Put some clothes on lil folks." He said leaving out the door. I was about to cuss his ass out until I saw Chyna trying to smack me in the face. "Stop teaching my baby that stupid shit."  I took a shower and cleaned while I had time to do so. I put my food on and watched some tv until it was done. I scrolled on instagram and seen Dayvon's post

        " Big head ass" I said to myself with a light smirk

        " Big head ass" I said to myself with a light smirk. I scrolled down some more and notice a notification come from my dm. "Hey mean lady." I went to my dms and noticed it was the dude Migo. I wasn't interested in anymore rappers. I sent a dry hey and didn't respond back. 

                It was now Seven. My food was done and I made jayda and JuJu plates. Dayvon texted me in the mist of doing so.

Dayvon: Ma I'm about to be on my way.

My My: I have to drop these plates off to JuJu and Jayda. Meet me at Jayda's house

Dayvon: oh so now you're cooking😏 What you cooked?

My My:

Dayvon: If you don't fix me a plate, we fighting

My My: 😂😂 I got you

Dayvon: 🥰

              "Poor baby been starving with that bitch." I said to myself. I arrived at Jayda's house 10 minutes later. Everyone was there chilling. "Damn Asian. Why you didn't bring us nothing to eat." Durk said. "Shit Booka was the only one who asked. I didn't know." I said. "Aye Booka, don't be asking for my baby mama's  food. You got a girl." Dayvon said. "Man fuck you. I tasted her food before. That shit so good. Fuck what you talking about." Booka said. Everyone burst out laughing. " Aye Asian? Don't do it again." Dayvon said. I just rolled my eyes. "You sitting here with a plate. Where yo bitch at? She don't cook? She know you eating from yo baby mama? Jayda said. "Now you in my business" Dayvon said laughing. I grabbed Chyna and headed towards the door. I needed some sleep for tomorrow night. "Tell daddy bye bye" I told Chyna. She made her little hands wave. "Alright Ju Ju. Imma call you tomorrow. See y'all later.