Wedding Day cont.

MY MY'S POV:

I left to go back home for my wedding. I kissed my baby and headed back to Atlanta. Dayvon left the day before me so I was meeting him at the house for my things. I came home to get my car due to me not wanting Smoove's driver to know where Dayvon stays.

It was time for my wedding brunch and I honestly didn't want to be there. I got dolled up and arrived on time.

           I texted Matias saying I had shit to handle before this wedding, so I needed to go

I texted Matias saying I had shit to handle before this wedding, so I needed to go. "Attention everyone. We have to cut it short so the bride could get herself together. Enjoy your food and get the fuck out" Matias said to the crowd as we all laughed."you look beautiful baby" Smoove said. "Thank you Smoove" I said damn near wanting to choke him. Dayvon kept calling and I told him I needed to answer the call. He was too much in my damn business. I had to step out.

Dayvon: lil girl come on bro. I've been waiting for damn near 2 hours. I gotta go to the studio.

My My: I'm coming bae- Dayvon.

Dayvon: wait what you said?

My My: I said im on my way. I'll be there in 15 mins.

"I have to handle some business with my manager. I'll see you later." I told Smoove. I headed to Dayvon's house and notice I forgot to go home and change. How am I going to pick up boxes in these damn heels? I pulled up and saw him standing in front of the door. " Damn Ma, how you gonna pick up these boxes in heels? You look pretty though" Dayvon said. "Thank you big head" I said blowing a kiss at him. I started moving a couple of boxes to speed the process up with my wedding plans. "Aye I know we're not together, but do you want to chill later on?" He asked. "Dayvon I would love to, but (I paused) today is the day" I said nervously. "Wait what? So you really serious? You really about to marry him? Man hurry up and get the fuck out my house bitch" he said in anger. "Dayvon? i'm sorry I'm hurting you. I swear!" I started crying and just headed upstairs to finish packing. I hear him stomping up the stairs and I grew into a fear. I thought he was about to beat my ass.

"Do you love this nigga? Huh?" He asked aggressively. "No! I don't. I promise." I said. He pushed my head down on the bed as he removed my panties. "Dayvon what.." I couldn't get the rest of my words out. I've been missing this shit for the longest. "Yea who you love?" He said going deeper with his strokes. "I love you baby" . I was still in love with my baby. The sex made me want his touch even more. We came at the same time. I turned around and wanted to eat that nigga alive. I gazed into his eyes and wanted to say fuck that wedding. I couldn't because I'll fuck shit up with me and Matias. I got up and continued to get my stuff. I had two hours so I had to go home and get ready."Ma you really gonna leave me like that? I thought you love me" he replied. "Dayvon I don't know how many times I have to tell you and everybody else. This is the plan. I can't go into details because I don't want everybody talking about it and it gets to the streets. Be patient baby. That's all I ever asked of you. Oh and when this is all done, I'm beating yo ass for playing with me. Know that‼️" I said.

I put my last box in the car and held a brief conversation with him. " I'll see you in a few days." I said. "Aye? You still love me ma?" He said. "Yes baby. Just remember, if anything goes unplanned, I was with you." I said. " You already know I got you" he said. I don't care what nobody say. I still love him no matter what. We are Bonnie & Clyde when it comes down to this real shit. I really don't want him attached to anything but my baby was my alibi. I know he would ride for me.

I went home and freshened up. I had to be at the hall in an hour. I called my hair stylist and make up artist to meet me at home. Everything was going according to plan. I get a call on my burner.

Matias: Are you ready bride to be?

My My: Yes I am. I cant wait to marry my future husband.

All that shit was cap and code for what the fuck was about to happen . Matias got his boys to tweak the cameras around the house. Game play was in action and I was ready for whatever to get back to my boys. I called my homegirl " Keisha" and our old gang friends to assist with this wedding. They already knew my mama and daddy status so they went by the book. They were the only friends I had in Texas so they stuck by the rules. All of our dads were in the same gang. It was go time.

The wedding had started and it was time for me to accept his hand in marriage. " Shawn? Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked Smoove. "Yes I do" he responded. "Misharron? Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He said. "I do". I responded. By the power vested in me by God and man, I now pronounce you wife and husband" the preacher said. We kissed, and I couldn't get Dayvon out of my head. "Lord please let this process end" I said in my head. The wedding went on and then the reception happened. We did the newlyweds dance and Matias asked if he can join in since Smoove's dad wasn't here. Matias whispered in my ear to go out the back door to get away from what's about to happen. I told Smoove I had to use the ladies room and that I'll be back. I got into an all black SUV and to my surprise Dayvon was in there. We moved out of the parking lot just in time for them to shoot Smoove and his watchers. I was shocked, scared, and crying. I was scared for my old friends who were in there. Matias hit me with a text saying "where are you? Your friends are looking for you. I texted him back with "I'm in the bathroom scared." He texted me back saying " I'm coming to get you." It was all apart of the plan. I was wondering where the fuck Dayvon came in. " Ma, you good?" Dayvon asked. "Yes baby. I'm so sorry you had to witness this." I said. "I already knew when he called me in Chicago." He said. I was lost for a minute. "How in the fuck did y'all meet?" I asked. "After the basketball game. I asked him why was he at Jr's celebration. He told me the whole run down and I had no choice but to respect the plan. I was so relieved by what happened, but I'm still going to beat his ass when we get home.

"Get out the car ma" Dayvon said. I had to go in as a concerned wife to see what the fuck happened. "911? My husband has been shot! Please help me!" I said hysterically, in a fake voice. "Mam? The ambulance on their  way" the dispatcher responded.the police came to the scene to investigate. A couple of days later, the fingerprints came back as one of Smoove's homeboy prints. The plan went well. I got a call a week later to inform me what Smoove left for me. He left me $20 million dollars and rights to his mansion. I met Matias shortly after to sell the house for $4.5 million. We closed our deal and we moved on with our lives.