The real Dayvon

DAYVON'S POV:

"What the fuck shorty is on and who the fuck is she" I said to myself. I never seen this bitch before and she was kinda cute. She goes to my old high school so imma see what's to her ass tomorrow. I gotta get back to this street shit before anything.

"What's up Von?" I heard and felt somebody touch my shoulder. "Boy I almost offed yo ass. Don't do that shit again" I said. I suffered from PTSD every since the day my OG was killed. I don't trust a fuckin soul, but my mama and granny. They'll never turn on me fasho. It was my homeboy G, I grew up with tapping me on the shoulder. I had a lot of enemies due to the life I live. Idgaf cuz I'm with all that shit and a nigga ain't gon play with me. "You good?" G asked looking concerned. Yea Im good. I just hit a lick and came up off 20 bands. This bitch ass nigga who used to flex all the time got his shit took as well as his life. His people was one of the niggas who set my OG up so I had to go on that drill. Nigga won't live to tell that story again. "Aye come check this shit out G" I said grinning. " Aye how the fuck you got all this shit?" G said. Don't worry about that just know we about to have the streets on lock. It started to get late and I went home I pulled up in my Mama's driveway and as I got out, I noticed the same bitch from earlier.

MY MY'S POV:

I walked JuJu home and went back to my Granny's house. It was only me and her since Jayda decided to move to atl to start her modeling career . I was basically the woman of the house since my granny wasn't as mobile as she used to be. After I cooked and cleaned I took the trash out. I started to walk back in the house until I her someone say "aye Ma? Look hea". It was that bitch ass nigga from earlier. I rolled my eyes and smacked my teeth as I continued to walk back inside.

"Aye Ma? Don't do me that. Come here real quick" he said. I don't know why I turned my ass around, but I definitely gave his ass the stank face. "Boy what the fuck do you want" I said with aggravation. "Damn Ma, I was trying to apologize from earlier. I didn't mean to do that to you" he said with a charming voice. Im not gonna lie. This nigga handsome but his ass looked a lil crazy. "Next time watch your fuckin mouth when talking to a bitch like me" I said. " damn, I'm sorry. My name Dayvon but you can call me Von. Whats your name?" he said. "Mhmm MyMy and that's all you need to call me" I said. He was looking at me with a side eye like he wanted to say some slick shit. You got a bad ass attitude. I never seen you before. "Where you from? I replied saying Texas. "Well how old are you" he asked. Im 16. You definitely don't look 16 Ma. I mugged him and asked "how old do you think I look?" He then replied, 18 or 19. "You asking all these questions. How old are you?" i asked. He said 18. "

        After all of that, he  demanded me to   put my number in his phone. " you bet not be talking to other niggas out here" he said. Boy bye as he aggressively pulled my arm. "I said dont be talking to other niggas out here" he said clinching his teeth. I don't know what the fuck was going on but this nigga turned me on doing that shit. "Okay" I said with the fake innocent eyes.