My new reality

DAYVON'S POV:

   Man I been in this bitch for 4 months now. These bitch ass niggas still have a hold on my bond. I miss my bitch. I know she tryna be strong for me, but I don't want her stressing. Imma make it up to her when I get out.

MY My's POV:

I've been feeling sick without Dayvon. I can't eat and every I try to eat, I throw it back up. I've been feeling like this for the past 4 months. I asked JuJu to take me to my Dr's appointment to see what is going on. Im 17 and stressing so much. I've been missing classes, so I needed to be seen.

"JuJu pull over. I have to th-🤮" I said throwing up on her car door. "Bitch are you sure you're not pregnant?" JuJu asked. Hell no! It's no way I could be. I started to think back to the two times Me and Dayvon had sex. I doubted that was the reason. We pull up to the Doctor's office, and they put me in a room. "Ms. Allen? What brings you here today?" The doctor asked. I've been throwing up and can't keep my food down. I'm stressing over personal issues and it's making me miss school" I answered. "When was your last period?" The dr asked. I had to pause and think when was the last time I seen my period. Shit I don't recall having one. "I don't remember" I said confusingly. "Ok, I will need you to urinate in this cup and bring it back to me" I go to the bathroom and give her the sample. "I'll be back in a second" the dr said. Now I'm nervous as fuck because I was caught off guard and totally forgot my cycles were missing.

" Ms. Allen? Is there a parent or guardian present with you today?" She asked. "No. I live by myself and I'm in college." I replied. I skipped a grade so I was always the youngest in my class. "Well, we need to do an ultrasound so follow me" she said. Now I'm scared as fuck. Why the fuck do I need to get an ultrasound. I don't feel no damn baby kicking inside of me. I get on the table and she put some warm shit on my stomach. "Congratulations, you're expecting" she said. I instantly started crying. "I'm not ready to be a mama. She tries to calm me down and talk to me. "Everything will be okay. If you want, I can tell you what you're having, because you're 4 months" she said. I calm down and told her ok. "Well, it looks like you're having a little boy" she said. I never felt the baby move until she did the ultrasound. "Okay, its time I check his little heartbeat" she said. When she put the heart monitor over his heart, my mood changed instantly . I felt happiness. I know I'm young but this baby was going to have the best mommy ever.

 I know I'm young but this baby was going to have the best mommy ever

"You were right. Im a boy mom" I told JuJu. " I fuckin knew it, but what are you going to do about school?" JuJu asked. I'm still going to school. I just need to change my schedule around. "I'm about to be an Auntie" JuJu said excitingly. "Hush JuJu" I said. My phone ring and it's Dayvon. "JuJu? It's Dayvon. Should I tell him? I said. " yes bitch. It's his damn child. Why not?" JuJu said. I pick the phone up nervously

Operator: You have a Collect call from "Von". Press one to accept.

I accepted the call nervous as fuck.

Dayvon: Hey ma? What you on? You good?

My My: Yea baby, I'm good. I just left the Dr's office

Dayvon: What you went to the Doctor for?

My My: I've been sick and can't eat.

Dayvon: Damn, what they told you?

My My: I'm uhhhh.. I'm 4 months pregnant with a boy.

Dayvon: stop lyin. I have a son on the way forreal?

My My: I'm not lyin. Yes, you do. Im happy but sad you're not out to experience this with me

Dayvon: I'm sorry Ma. Imma make some calls. This shit gonna get better.

Operator: you have 1 minute left

Dayvon: aiight Ma. Call G if you need anything. I love you

My My: I love you too baby

             I hate this shit so much. I really wanted to experience this with my other half. Never in a million years would I think I'll be doing it alone. " You hungry My My?" JuJu  asked. "Yes. Oooweee! Lets go to this fancy resturant right here. Dayvon took me here on Valentines Day." I shouted with joy. We get seated and wait for our food to come out. "JuJu? Remember when we used to freestyle at the lunch table?" I said. "MyMy? We're in a fancy restaurant. We can't do that in here" JuJu said. " Watch me" i said to her laughing. I started to beat on the table and freestyle.  "Mam? You can't do that in here" the waitress said. "I don't see a sign in this bitch that says I can't" I said with an attitude. "My My chill. We're gonna get put out" JuJu said lughing. "Ion give a fuck about nunnadet shit" I shouted(yall know I had to😂😂) "Mam? We need you all to leave the premises now" the waitress said. "Bye bitch" I said. We leave out and I feel someone holding my arm. Let me go. What the fuck. "My bad shawty. I seen you freestyling and was tryna see what you was doing later. I have a studio you can come to." He said. He had on all this expensive jewelry and smell good as fuck. Let me focus shit " Sir? I'm 4 months pregnant and faithful to my boyfriend. I'll pass" I told him with an attitude. "Im not tryna mess that up. I just think you have that flow we don't see with alot of female rappers. Here's my number in case you change your mind" he said.

I was very tired yesterday so I'll finish some more today