Misunderstood

DAYVON'S POV:

    Too much shit was going on last night. My head so fucked up, I don't what to do. She think I don't love her? What kind of shit is that? I feel like she don't love me. She always running back to that nigga so whose to say she won't do it when we get back together? I silently left the room.

             "Daddy? Mommy won't get out the bed. She looks sick" DJ said. I rushed into her room only to see her looking like she's been crying all night. "You good ma?" I asked. "I just want to be left alone. Can you please drop him off at school? I honestly don't feel like it" My My said. "You want me to being you back some breakfast?" I asked. "Nah. I'm good" she said.  Her phone starts to ring and I see it say "smoove". Before I could say something, she decline the call,  without looking at who it was calling. I never seen her this down.

             After I dropped DJ off at school, I headed to get her favorite breakfast. I know she's mad so I bought her cry baby ass some flowers, a card, and her damn Starbucks. Even this shit don't ease her ass up, I'm taking all that shit back. I came home and knocked on her door. I didn't hear her so I walked in. "Asian? Where you at?" I asked. I walked in the bathroom to her crying. "What's wrong Ma?" I asked. She just ignore me. I sat her stuff down and walked out. I don't know what was going, but I had to go to the studio. I texted her and told her "I'm sorry and I love you". I saw that she seen it. She started to type but erased it. I didn't know what to do. I promised Kim a date tonight. I really didnt want to go due to My My's feeling, but I still have to consider my bitch feelings.

I get to the studio and see JuJu, Booka, and Durk there. I instantly mugged JuJu. Why the fuck she aint answer my fuckin Babymama calls? "What up Von" JuJu said. "Man don't fuckin talk to me I said. "Aye chill out on my bitch bro. "Booka said. "Man fuck all that. What you told her about my babymama nigga? I said standing up now. "I didn't tell her shit. What the fuck you talkin about?" Booka asked. "Nothing. Since she wanna ignore my babymama when she going through shit. Don't call her no more. Keep yo fucking distance. "I didn't know she was going through something." JuJu said. " Duh. You don't call her. That's why". "Yall chill out and lets finish this album" Durk said. I just wanted to get the fuck out there as wuick as I can. I'm tired of all this fu shit.

I recorded two songs and took a break. I look on Twitter and see My My posted something. " I lose everybody that comes around. I'm numb to it, but will move on" I wanted to call until I seen Crystal retweet her back. " I got your back friend. Don't worry." I fucked with Crystal. We went to school together. She fucked with my homie Polo, so she was always cool.

I get ready to leave the studio and get a text from Kim. She always text me at the wrong time. My mind be so clouded woth other shit, but imma text her back.

Kim: Hey babe. I made the reservations for 9:00. Be ready.

Dayvon: Bet.

I headed home to freshen up and get ready. I walked inside and see My My and Crystal watching T.V. on the couch. "Wassup lil folks nem" I said. "Hey Von" Crystal said. I continued to walk up stairs and get ready. After two hours of getting myself together, I walk downstairs. " where are you're going?" My My asked. We swore to never lie to each other so I told her the truth. "I got a date with Kim. Where Dj at?" I asked. "He's with Polo and my baby" Crystal said. "Be safe Dayvon" My My said while still focused on the T.V. It through me off because she haven't said anything to me all day.

Kim and I go to this nice restaurant. I just wasn't feeling it right. "Are you good?" Kim asked. Yea I'm good. I'm just going through some shit right now. "Hmph you must be thinking about your baby mama." She said. Why the fuck you always bring her up? D you really know me?" i asked. "What you mean? That's why you act like that with me. Are you still in love with her?" Kim said. I ignored her, because she was fuckin with me. "I asked you a question." Kim said. "Yes! Yes I am! Any other fuckin questions?" I said angrily. "Check please" kim said. I didn't give a fuck at this point.I wanted to go home and just sleep.