The Plan Cont

MY MY POV:

A month had passed since I seen my babies. Dayvon was on the road on tour and handling all types of interviews. Meanwhile I was finishing my album and finessing this bullshit ass nigga. I was so tired of playing this dumb ass role of his "girlfriend". I literally wanted to knock Smoove ass off myself. Every damn day he's buying me expensive shit. I had every designer shoe, bag, and clothes you could think of. I didn't give a damn. I just wanted my family. Oh, did I forget to mention he built me a studio? Yes, he did.

Good Morning baby." Smoove said. "Good Morning Smoove" I said dry and irritated. "I have breakfast waiting for you downstairs, but you have to close your eyes" he said. I don't know what this nigga had plan but I definitely wasn't feeling any of it. I just wanted to get in this nigga's good gracious and knock his fuckin head off. "Where the fuck are you taking me Smoove?" I asked suspiciously. "Baby calm down. We're walking downstairs. Open your eyes" He said. I look and it's a table food of different breakfast items. He had mimosa and roses on the table. This nigga even had a band. "What the fuck is all this shit for?" I asked. "Damn stop being so mean and enjoy your breakfast. You're my queen and I wanted to do something nice for you." He said. I looked him up and down and answered saying "I guess" .

We started to eat breakfast and midway through me drinking my mimosa, I damn near swallowed a ring. "Damn you tryna kill me? " I asked. I saw Smoove get on one knee and I damn near had a heart attack. "You know I love you baby. I'll do anything to keep you happy. Will you marry me?" I paused as so many thoughts crossed my mind. "What the fuck is going on?" " This wasn't part of the plan" "what will Dayvon think?" " I have to call my baby quick" I said to myself. "Yes, I'll marry you." I said confused as fuck. " meet me at 6 so we could have arrangements for our engagement party." Smoove said. I knew right away I needed to call Dayvon. I left a voice message on his phone saying "Baby please call me. This is not what I expected. The plan failed and we have to do something else." I instantly regretted saying yes. 30 minutes later my phone started ringing. It was my sister Jayda with Crystal and India on the phone.

Jayda: Bitch are you fucking stupid? What the fuck are you doing?

Crystal: You really did my friend wrong. Bitch you went too far.

India: girl I don't why you did that. You know how these niggas of ours are.

My My: what? What are y'all talking about? (I was totally lost)

Jayda: we see you all over the internet with a engagement ring on your finger. What the fuck are you thinking?

Crystal: she wasn't and that's the problem. You know he's going to be hurt over this shit.

India: awwh shit

My My, Crystal, and Jayda: what?

India: Dayvon made a tweet saying "I can't trust nobody anymore" with the broken heart and sad face emoji

Jayda: you see what the fuck you did? Every time you and this man fall out, it's because of your actions. You always saying how he hurt you , but y'all always into it over this nigga. When are you going to grow the fuck up My My? Everything always starts from you. You're the problem. Oh, and I'm telling mama.

My My: shut up Jayda

Crystal: Nah, she's right. I honestly don't want to talk to you until you fix this shit. That's fucked up. Don't call me until then

My My: crystal?

Everyone hangs up on me. I literally burst out crying, because I didn't want this shit out publicly without Dayvon knowing and I definitely didn't want to get married. Me explaining what the plan was , to everyone, was a waste of time. No one was on my side. I proceeded to call my baby, but he just wouldn't answer. It's too late to go back. I just needed to speed this process and I knew who to call