Chapter 28

After taking Dawn out for the 4th time to go to the bathroom, I decided I needed to take a shower. After getting out, the clock read 10:15 so I suspected the boys would be off in their rooms working on 'business' like the countless nights before. Thinking the coast was clear, I quickly changed into my slightly revealing pajamas and made my way downstairs. That's when I heard a commotion from the living room and turned my head to see them all on the couches chatting it up.

"Why are they down here?" I grumbled a bit mad I didn't get my quiet time. But I wasn't going to kick 5 criminals out of the living room so I could have peace and quiet.

"Hey Maddie!" Someone called from the living room making me mentally groan.

"What?!! I'm getting food!" I said over their loud voices as I grabbed a string cheese and a cup of yogurt from the fridge.

"Do you dance?!" The same person asked as my face twisted in confusion.

"Uh yeah...I guess. I took dance class in High School. Why are you asking?" I asked as I went out into the living room and saw beer bottles scattered everywhere. "God you're all drunk." I groaned as I leaned up against the wall pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Damn. That looks better than the outfit I got you. Wear that one more often." Liam said pointing to my shorts which revealed how long my legs were.

"Wow, you could be a model with those legs." Niall said while taking another sip of beer.

"Maddie come over here! I need to ask you a question." Louis shouted as he waved me over towards him. I walked over slowly not sure I actually even wanted to stay down here.

"What?-" I said as my hips were abruptly pulled down next to Louis and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Ha! Fuck you Harry! Maddie finally gets to sit by me." He taunted as Harry completely ignored him and took another sip of beer.

"Ok well since we're all down here we're going to play a game." Zayn said making my eyes widen. "Alright Maddie if you had to sleep with any one of us tonight who would you pick?" He said making me choke on my spit.

"I'm not answering that. You're all disgusting." I said as I leaned back against the couch.

"Awh c'mon Maddie don't be like that!" Louis said as he poked my side.

"No seriously, gross. None of you. Criminal sleeping with your hostage? I don't think so." I said as I stood up and walked towards the stairs.

"Well then at least tell us who you think is the best looking!" They pleaded as I walked away.

"Niall right now cause he's the nicest...other than that...it's Harry." I mumbled, as I scratched Niall's head slightly as the others groaned. I started to walk past Harry but he grabbed the top of my left thigh causing me to stop to prevent his hand slipping any higher.

"Wait for me." He grumbled as he pushed himself up off the couch and wrapped an arm around my shoulder to steady himself. He nodded his head saying I could go, so I walked him up the stairs and into his room before turning around to shut the door. "Wait don't go. Stay here." He mumbled causing me to smirk. I wasn't going to leave anyways so I nodded my head as he made his way towards the bed. He pulled his shirt off and his jeans before crawling in and pulling the covers up. Already being in my pajamas I switched the light off and hopped in beside him. I then felt both of his arms wrap loosely around my waist and his nose bury into my neck.

One thing I learned from this experience? Don't go downstairs when five criminals have had beer.

"Here's some Advil." I said as I handed Zayn a couple tablets and a glass of water as he nodded his head as a 'thank you'. After struggling for about 15 minutes to get out of Harry's arms, I was finally set free and came downstairs knowing the guys would have massive hangovers. How thoughtful am I?

"How many did we drink?" Louis asked as him and the others were seated in the living room in their spots from last night.

"About seven each." I said as I sat down next to Dawn's kennel. "You guys are so different when you're drunk." I chuckled.

"How?" Niall asked with his head in his hands.

"Well first of all you all don't have a clue of what you're talking about when you're drunk. Louis you asked me if I could dance. Liam you told me to wear my pajama shorts more often. Niall you told me I could be a model. Zayn you suggested we all should play a game. And Harry, well you refused to talk, all you wanted to do was cuddle." I said concluding my brief summary of last night.

"Ooh! What did game did Zayn suggest?" Louis asked making me grumble.

"He wanted me to say who I would sleep with but I refused. Then he asked who I thought was best looking." I said as I pulled Dawn out and pet her on my lap.

"And you said?" Zayn asked looking at me.

"Not telling."