Chapter 37

Harry didn't let go of me at the officer's command. All he did was pull me in tighter and take out his gun.

"Put the weapon down." Another officer commanded making Harry point it towards him. I looked out across the road and saw the rest of the boys being dragged out to police cars sending worried looks our way. "Oi! They're fucking getting away! Do your job right!" Harry said as he pointed towards The Dragons as they were running away, which sent multiple officers running after them.

"I won't tell you again. Let go of the girl." One of the police officers said as he took a step forward. Harry ignored him though and looked straight at me before kissing me passionately in front of them. Within seconds I was forcefully ripped apart from him and with tears pouring down my face, watched him become handcuffed and taken away.

"Don't fucking forget me Madeline! I'll come back for you!" He yelled as he was pushed into a cop car. "DON'T FUCKING FORGET ME!"

"Oi are you the Madeline Scott?" A police officer asked making me sheepishly nod my head as I wiped the tears from my face. "We're going to have to take you in for some questioning but first we need to seek medical attention." He said as he pointed at my arm and motioned for me to follow him to the ambulance. As I walked towards it I heard barking coming from our car which reminded me that Dawn was still in there.

"Oh my gosh! My dog is still in there!" I said as I pointed towards the car and ran off towards it with officers following me. They helped me open the trunk as it revealed Dawn still in her cage which was a little dented but still fully unharmed. "Baby are you ok?!" I cooed as tears streamed down my face and the officer handed her to me.

"Miss we should really get you to the hospital and get your dog and yourself checked out." He said as he led me back over to the cop car and let me in.

"What exactly do I have broken?" I asked as the doctor began wrapping a light blue cast around my arm.

"Well you broke your arm and a couple bones inside your wrist, and fractured one in your elbow." He said as he snipped off the last piece of the wrap and walked back to his clipboard. "You'll need to wear that cast for about 3 months to make sure all the bones are fully healed because of the extreme damage done to it. I'll be sending your medical documents over to your doctor in the United States. Have a nice evening Miss Scott." He said as he dismissed me from the room and I walked out towards the officers.

"We're going to take you down to the station now for some questioning. The boys have already been transported to the prison so there's nothing you need to worry about. You're safe now." He said making me look down sullenly. I felt safe before. Not to its entirety but I believed Harry when he said he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Who am I kidding. I'm saying I trust a criminal with my life?

"Madeline. Please follow us." The officer said making me snap my head up and remove myself from my thoughts.

"Please have a seat." A man told me as I was directed into a small room. "Now don't be alarmed. We're not trying to convict you of anything, we know you are the victim. We just need some information on what happened in your time with The London Lowriders." After driving for nearly 45 minutes I was taken to the local police station and was forced to be questioned. "Beside me here is a therapist and a volunteer lawyer. If you need anything please feel free to ask. Shall we begin?"

"Uh-yes." I said as I clutched my broken arm wishing Dawn was in my lap to comfort me. They said she had to stay out in the lobby.

"Is it true you were last seen in Florida on September 3rd 2014 at 9:38 pm?" I nodded my head having to think of the date for a second. "How were you acquainted with Mr. Styles?" He asked making me rethink my motives. Did I really want to sell out the man I loved?

"Uh-he came in for some jewelry that night." I said biting my lip. "I'm sorry can we further these questions I don't remember a lot from that night. I've tried to erase it in the past months." I said hoping they would get my hint that it didn't bring back good memories.

"Very well then. In your time with The London Lowriders, were you ever physically abused?"

"N-no not physically ...more emotional if anything."

"Do you know anything about secret whereabouts of the boys?"

"No."

"Are there any important facts you think we should know until we continue further questioning in the future?"

"Look into the gang The Dragons. Saw them doing worse stuff than the boys."

"Well thank you very much for your time Madeline. It was greatly appreciated. And I am pleased to let you know that doctors have cleared you to travel and you will be put on the soonest flight back to America. You're going home."

A/N:
Would you guys be mad if this was the end? O.o