Chapter 2

"God mate. She's been out for a good eight hours. How hard did you push her over?!"

"I don't know, ok?! If you wouldn't have put her in on this fucking side, she wouldn't be unconscious right now!"

I was out for eight hours? I recently just gained consciousness again and could see the morning light shining through the windows. 

I sat up slowly with a throbbing lump on the side of my head and went to rub my eyes, then realizing I was in handcuffs, I slumped back down and curled up into a ball thinking it was all still apart of my dream.

"Well look Sleeping Beauty's finally awake." I heard a voice say making my eyes shoot back open. 

I then realized that what had happened wasn't really a dream and began panicking. I saw the boy who I think was Niall in front of the car as he turned around to get a good look at me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"No...no...no!" I said as I began squirming around in my seat trying to remove the handcuffs.

"Woah calm-"

"No! Let me go! Please!" I began screaming with tears down my face as Niall looked towards the boy sleeping next to me.

"Harry! Wake the fuck up! Help me hold her down!" Niall yelled as he grasped my legs, trying to keep them down. 

The boy with curly hair who I now knew his name was Harry, woke up cursing some words before seeing me and pouncing on me like a cheetah. He forced my legs down on the seat beneath his knees, basically crushing them.

"Stop struggling!" He yelled as he pinned my wrists beneath me still with the handcuffs on making them dig into my skin. I winced in pain has he shook his head from above. 

"If you'd fucking comply I wouldn't have to use force! You got your own damn self into this situation and I'm not risking my life to return you back home. You're just lucky I haven't killed you...yet." He said making my eyes go wide as he leaned back in his seat, but kept his stare on me.

"Well look at that. And I thought Harry had already killed you." Liam snickered while Niall turned back to look at the road since the commotion had died down.

"Shut the hell up Liam." Harry grumbled as he laid his head against the window and put his hat over his face.

"We have to stop for gas soon. Like real soon." Liam said as he looked around at the signs. I had absolutely no idea where we were going and wasn't about to ask. But when I saw the 'Welcome to Georgia' sign, I knew we had been driving for a while and they knew where they were going.

"So...what's your name?" Niall asked without turning around. When I didn't answer immediately still sniffling and not wanting to talk, he turned around with a hard look making my eyes widen.

"Um...Madeline...or Maddie." I said hoping they'd get the hint I don't like to be called by my full first name.

"Last name?"

"Scott."

"Age?"

"20."

"Good to know. Good to know." He said obviously done with the questions, which I was thankful for.

"Madeline Scott hmm?" Harry hummed with his eyes still shut making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Alright we're here. We need to go fast cause we're on a schedule." Liam said looking at all of us. The boys put on some sweatshirts, sunglasses, and hats before getting out of the car and leaving me in it.

 Harry walked in front of the car, then realizing I wasn't coming out, walked over to my side of the car and threw open the door.

"Why the hell-" I showed him my handcuffs and he groaned. He grabbed a key from his pocket and undid them before handing me a pair of sunglasses and dragging me inside.

"If you even fucking think about running I will not hesitate to kill you on spot." He said firmly into my ear making me nod my head in fear. 

We went inside and he told me to grab something to eat, so I settled on a basket of breadsticks. I set them on the check-out counter where Harry was standing and then realized I should probably go to the bathroom.

"Um-Harry?" I asked so quietly he could barely hear me.

"What?" He snapped.

"Can I go to the bathroom..." I said feeling really awkward asking him.

"Fucking...hell...shit-Niall!" He grumbled as he snapped his fingers towards me and pointed towards the restrooms. Niall nodded, getting the message and dumped his food on the counter before grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the bathrooms.

"If you're not out in four minutes I'm coming in." He threatened leaning up against the wall as I walked in. After I was done, I walked out to see Niall in the exact position he was when I left.

"Hurry up. We got a schedule to keep." He said as he grabbed my forearm and dragged me back out to the car where everyone else was.

"Took you long enough." Harry scoffed as I crawled in and shut the door. He then held out the hand cuffs while smirking making me scowl. 

"Just until we give you the tracking device." He said making my eyes go wide with fear.

"Ah mate let her eat first." Niall said while shoving a hot dog in his mouth. Harry cursed under his breath before tossing me the bag of breadsticks which I devoured quickly. 

Once I was done I looked over to see if Harry still had the handcuffs, but I saw him leaning against the window again with his eyes shut. Now I mean if I wasn't going to have to put the handcuffs on, I sure wouldn't make the effort of asking him to. 

So, I sat there quietly thinking over everything. And yes I admit I did have the thoughts of opening the car door and escaping run through my mind, but that was until l looked down and saw Harry had his hand placed on his pistol.

A/N:
Picture is of Madeline.