Chapter 18

"It's a short walk to the hotel. I don't think we'll be needing the car till later." Zayn said as they all put on hats, sunglasses, and jackets while grabbing their bags as they hopped off the plane with me trailing slowly behind. We walked down the runway and out through the small airport before getting onto the main sidewalk of downtown Oslo.

We walked for a bit further before we passed a television shop with a broadcast catching my eye making me stop walking.

~Madeline Scott age 20 from the U.S. has been deemed missing for over 2 weeks now. Seemingly that she may have come in contact with a few members of the London Lowriders-as seen in footage here-we advise everyone to be out on the lookout~

"Madeline lets go. Now." Harry growled as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with him.

"My family's probably worried sick. They must think I'm dead." I grumbled to myself looking down at the sidewalk. Harry looked down at me for a second before grumbling something to himself like he always does. I don't know why he does it but it's always either when he's angry, upset, or overthinking something. We then stopped in front of a very tall hotel before heading inside as Louis went up to the front desk.

"Reservation for William." He said making my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Ah yes. Room 902. Enjoy your stay." The lady said as she handed over two keys.

"I presume my car will also be ready when I need it?" The woman nodded her head at his request. He waved her off and continued towards the elevator with us following. Liam punched in the number 9 and it took us to our floor in no time. The doors opened and revealed a very long hallway with barely any doors on it. The boy's boots clicked at the contact with the nicely polished hard wood floors as I took in every single detail.

"Here we are." Louis said as he pushed open the cherry wood door and revealed a very large living room. "Alright there's 3 rooms with 2 beds each. Except for one of them. Harry and Maddie I presume you'll be sharing that one?" He said as he tossed Harry a key and winked while walking off to a room. Harry groaned and rolled his eyes as he let go of my wrist and went in a random direction.

"I swear he's bipolar. Just yesterday he was saying how I was 'his hostage' and that I would be with 'him at all times' and now that I have to share a room with him he's suddenly angry about it? What the hell." I said mostly talking to myself but when I saw Zayn standing there chuckling at my comment my eyes went wide. "Dear lord don't tell him I said that. I would rather be handcuffed to the wall." I said as I palmed my forehead.

"Awh love its ok. Stressful being the most feared criminal in the world I s'pose." He said as he came over and slung an arm around my shoulder pulling me in tightly.

"Don't remind me." I grumbled as I rubbed my eyes.

"Hey Madeline I-Madeline." Harry's voice boomed from across the side of the room making me open my eyes quickly and look up. Harry was glaring at Zayn who just had a smirk on his face.

"I'll see you later Maddie." He whispered lowly into my ear as he gave my shoulder a quickly rub and walked off into another room. Harry glared at him the whole time he walked off until he was out of view before turning his cold stare back to me making me shake with fear.

"I found our room. You can go put your stuff in there, maybe stay in there the rest of the night too." He spat as he pointed to a door and walked out of the room. I quickly made my way down the hallway before opening up the door and looking into a room about as beautiful as the one at Louis' house.

"Wow." Was all I could manage out as I dropped my bag down slowly and looked around in astonishment. I then saw the large King sized bed and immediately flopped down on it.

"I'll sleep good here tonight."