Chapter 43

Welcome to Georgia, Welcome to South Carolina, Welcome to North Carolina were all the signs we had passed during our unexpected 10 hour drive. It was now pitch black outside and I was losing track of where we were, because I couldn't read the road signs.

"How much longerrrrr?" I groaned as I hit my head against the window in an attempt to relieve my headache.

"Not too much, but at least you're not driving." Liam grumbled from the front seat.

"If you didn't want to hear my complaining you should've just left me at home. Where I was fine not being stuck in a car for 10 hours." I said as I glared over towards Harry who gave me a cheeky smile.

"That would've been worse. Harry's hell on wheels even more when you're not here." Zayn said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Shut the hell up." Harry retaliated as his smirk faded into a deathly glare.

"He's right." Louis added, "He barks orders non-stop and gets pissed at everyone and everything and throws temper tantrums and-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Harry yelled as he smacked both Louis and Zayn on the head.

"Well whenever you idiots are done acting like 4 year olds you can come inside with the rest of us." Niall said as he helped me out of the car and led me towards a house.

"Why a house?"

"Time for a change." Niall answered as he picked up my duffel bag and carried it inside for me. "Go ahead and find a room." He said sending me into heaps of excitement. Finding a room is the best part about being a house you've just walked into. Plus since I was first, I got to pick the best room of all. After going through all 5, I chose the master bedroom. I'm sure the others wouldn't mind considering I am the lady of the house and they kidnapped me against my will.

"Picked the biggest one I see?" Harry said as he came in dropped his bag on the ground.

"Oh...yeah." I said cracking half of a smile before excusing myself to get ready for bed. Honestly, I was still a tad angry Harry made the boys apologize for their actions but he didn't own up to his.

"Madeline did you hear me?" Harry said as I walked back out into the room.

"What-no I was...thinking." I said as I placed my clothes in the dresser.

"I said don't get too comfortable, we'll only be here for less than a week." He reiterated as I turned the light off and crawled into the king-sized bed. We laid in silence for about 3 minutes before he decided to speak up. "What? No 'goodnight Harry?'" He smirked making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked confused as I turned over and faced him.

"I just thought it-never mind."

"Tell me."

"I said never mind."

"And I said tell me."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Why are you so stubborn? Just tell me what you were going to say or I'm sleeping on the couch." I said as I glared at him through the darkness.

"I was going to say that I just thought it was something we told each other every night before going to bed." He said rolling his eyes. "But obviously-"

"Would it help you sleep if I said it?" I said quite amused by this whole situation.

"Yes actually it would."

"Fine, goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Madeline."

"Don't call me that."

"I'll call you whatever I want."

"Yeah that's for sure." I sneered as I rolled back over remembering how he called me a 'bitch' in my dream.

"Woah. What was that about-"

"Do you know what would help me sleep? An apology." I said facing the wall with my back to him.

"For what-your dream? I already apologized-"

"No you didn't. You just yelled at me telling how you wanted a warning and then made the boys apologize." I huffed as I sat up in bed.

"What-where are you-"

"I'm sleeping on the couch."

"No you're not. You've already slept on the floor and the couch. Sleep in the bed where you belong." He said as he grabbed my wrist making me unable to move any farther. "Don't test me on this Madeline." He said sternly as I rolled my eyes and laid back down knowing he wouldn't let me win. "I'msorryforyellingatyouearlierandmakingyoutellyourdream." He said hurriedly as he wrapped his arms around my torso practically making me melt.

"Stop I'm supposed to be mad at you." I said as he nestled his chin into my neck.

"Stop being frustrated because you know how that makes me feel." He smirked as he kissed my shoulder.

"Harry!"