Chapter 41

I was woken up by the soft snoring of a sleeping Harry. He still had his arms around my waist in the position we fell asleep in last night, but they were looser now enabling me to turn over and face him. I stared at him for a few minutes musing over our experiences together.

"What're you thinking about?" He asked as he slowly opened his eyes.

"You." I smirked making him stare straight at me.

"Oh how so?" He asked before raising an eyebrow.

"I'm thinking about how I'm sleeping in the same bed as the most wanted man in the whole world but most of all secondly, how I allowed him to become my boyfriend."

"Ah love you know you love me though." He said as he kissed my lips gently. "Feeling any better?" He asked obviously referring to last night's events.

"Yes. That only happens when I wake up from the nightmares. That's why I was only a little bit nervous the way here. The dreams just increase the anxiety more."

Once Harry and I were done with our little morning chat, he walked into the bathroom to take a shower as I changed clothes to meet the boys in the kitchen. I walked in to find them all sitting at the island. "Morning." I mumbled as I poured myself a glass of juice before taking a sip and facing the boys.

"Maddie are you a virgin?" Louis asked randomly making me spit out my orange juice.

"Excuse me?" I asked giving him wide eyes.

"I heard screaming last night so I thought maybe Harry popped your cherry." He said making the other boys smirk.

"He most certainly did not 'pop my cherry'. I'm disease free and would like to remain that way thank you." I huffed as I attempted to take another sip of my juice.

"Yeah mate. She had a nightmare." Liam said with his mouth full of food as he whacked Louis upon the head, and threw his plate in the sink adding to the pile.

"Awh little Maddie had a nightmare." Louis pouted towards me making me roll my eyes. "Come here angel face." He said holding his arms out and beckoning me towards him. When I didn't move from my side of the kitchen he put his arms down and glared at me. "What was it about?"

"I don't think you want to know."

"Awh love you think I'm going to be scared?"

"No. It's just not something you'd want to hear and genuinely something I don't want to hear again."

"Actually I would." Harry said as he came in with a towel wrapped around his waist making my eyes go wide.

"Please don't make me tell it. I already had to experience it once." I groaned as I threw my head back.

"They say talking things out make it better." Niall said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ugh fine. But let me remind you all that you're hard asses." I said as I got prepared to recite my nightmare to them.

"God you're such a bitch sometimes, I don't know why I didn't just kill you in the first place." Harry scoffed as he slapped me hard across the face again.

"What did I even do?! You're the one who kidnapped me!" I said as I clutched my now stinging cheek.

"I've had enough of your back-sass. Take her down into the basement." Harry commanded as the Louis threw me up over his shoulder and brought me downstairs with the others following.

"Please don't do this." I begged as they chained me to the wall.

"Oh and why is that? So you can mouth off again?" Zayn asked from the other side of the room as he puffed out smoke. Niall came over and tied a gag around my mouth preventing me from talking any further.

"Go ahead boys." And with that pure hell started. Punches, kicks, and slaps were thrown at me like I was an indestructible punching bag. Begging them to stop, my words came out only as muffled screams and they continued until I couldn't hold on anymore. With one last blow from Liam to the stomach I lost consciousness and toppled over slowly.

"Mates! Stop! I didn't mean for it to go that far!" Harry shouted as he rushed toward me and placed his hands on my shoulders shaking me violently. "Madeline-Madeline! Wake up!" Were the last words I heard before succumbing to darkness.

"And that's why I was terrified when you woke me up by shaking me awake....and muttering the same things before I died in my dream. Happy?" I said as I dumped my glass in the sink and walked out of the room without another word.

"Gee I didn't think it could be that graphic." Liam said quietly as I could still hear their conversation from the bedroom.

"Now I feel bad for asking." Louis mumbled.

"Oh since when do you feel bad for running that mouth of yours?" Zayn scoffed at him.

"Since I grew a pair and owned up to my actions."

"Now listen here you little shit-"

"Oi! Shut the hell up. Madeline can hear us! I expect you both to apologize to her later. Leave each other alone and go find our next stop." Harry commanded as their chairs screeched and they stood up. "Be ready by 3."