Chapter 46

"Fuck Madeline wake up!" Harry said as he shook me violently awakening me from my deep sleep.

"Wh-what? What time is it?" I grumbled while rubbing my eyes.

"3 am don't make a fucking sound!" He growled as he tried to pull me off the bed as a rock came crashing through the window and onto the floor. Right as I was about to scream, Harry pulled his hand over my mouth muffling it. "C'mon. We need to leave now." He said sternly as he pulled me into his chest and out of the bedroom where our bags laid, already packed.

"What's happening?" I whispered still pulled into Harry's side.

"Less you know the better...but let's just say the Dragons aren't gone." He said as he motioned towards the others who were already going down the steps. "Zayn, place a tracking device on their car and navigate their next move. Niall, grab the rest of our artillery from the closet and order in some more. Louis, make a call and see to that private jet and car. And Liam, map out our whereabouts and possible escapes. Don't let Madeline leave your side. Meet at the car in 10 minutes." Harry demanded as Liam pulled me into a room on the first floor.

"What-why are they here?!" I asked as Liam pulled out a map.

"Let's just say we may have gotten into a scuffle a few days ago. Now help me find the airport." Liam said as he looked down at the map. Once we found it Liam memorized the turns and road names before rolling it up and placing it in his pocket.

"Uh Liam?" I said shakily as I stood up.

"Yeah?"

"I smell smoke." I said as I looked outside to see half of the house ablaze.

"Shit! We need to leave now!" Liam said as he pulled me out the door and towards the porch. He looked throughout the living room but all you could see was smoke. "Harry! Where the fuck are you?!" He screamed not getting a reply but instead pounding footsteps on the top floor. "Shit stay here!" He said pushing me against the wall and running up while pulling out a pistol. I quickly sat down trying to breathe some clean air as smoke rises. Multiple gun shots were heard above and footsteps running from room to room.

"What the fuck?! Get her out!" Harry yelled from the second floor sending multiple footsteps down at once. "Madeline! Are you ok?! Answer me!" He said seeing me lying on the floor holding my breath. I simply nodded not wanting to breathe in more smoke than I had to.

"They're gone mates! Get out before this place crumbles!" Zayn said as he came in and grabbed the rest of our bags and ran back out. Harry picked me up quickly before walking at a gaping speed out of the house.

"How close are the police?!" Niall yelled as he threw mass loads of artillery in the trunk.

"Less than two minutes away. We need to go now!" Zayn said as he checked his GPS and hopped in the car.

"Damn it Madeline fucking answer me! Baby!" Harry yelled as clutched my face sitting me on the sidewalk. All I did was cough, clutching my chest at the amount of smoke I had inhaled. "Louis grab a water!" Harry yelled as he chucked him one before opening the cap and motioning for me to open my mouth. He poured it in waiting for me to swallow before tossing it on the ground beside him. "Answer me!"

"I-I'm fine." I croaked out as it hurt my lungs. I had to suck in another large breath as I was feeling light headed, thankful that I was on the ground.

"Harry we need to go now!" Zayn yelled from the car making Harry glare.

"She'll fucking suffocate in there! She's inhaled too much smoke!" He yelled giving me another drink. Then police sirens sounded making Harry snap his head up and look over his shoulder. "Fuck. We'll keep a window open." He grumbled as he picked me up and crawled into the car with me in his arms just as the police turned the corner.

"Shit go!" Louis yelled to Liam as he floored the gas pedal and sped down the road.

"Open the fucking window. Madeline's going to die back here." Harry commanded towards the boys in front as we were in the back without windows to open.

"Harry I'm-"

"Shut up. You need fresh air, and I'm going to get you some. Drink more water." He demanded as I coughed again. "Louis did you get ahold of that jet?"

"Yeah it's ready to go."

"How much longer till we get to the airport?"

"Should be about 20 minutes considering the pace we're going at." Which was about 80 miles per hour.

"It's okay baby, just stay awake." Harry said as he rubbed my thigh and looked me straight in the eyes.