Chapter 24

"Uuuggghhhhhh will you please tell me where we're going?!" I asked as we walked up to the train station, but of course no one answered, so I stopped walking. Harry turned around and glared at me. "I'm not moving till you tell me where we're going. Or promise to take me home."

"Why do you have to be so stubborn? God damn." He grumbled as he grabbed my wrist forcefully and pulled me along causing me to groan knowing I had lost this argument.

"You've moved down on my list!" I said as we approached the ticket booth and gave them our passes and went towards the train.

"I don't give a damn about your list." Harry said as he pulled my luggage and I onto a train car.

"Well that's obvious." I groaned as I looked around at the empty cart. "Why do we have our own?" I asked expecting to see passengers.

"More than a handful of reasons to back that up don't you think love?" Zayn said making me realize that we got our own so that I wouldn't go off and use someone's cellphone or tell them who I was.

"How much longer?" I asked as I sat in the cramped bedroom of the train.

"You don't have any patience do you?" Liam smirked making me scoff at him.

"I would if I knew where we were going." I said as I laid my head against the couch.

"Don't make me put the handcuffs on you." Harry said making my eyes go wide.

"Are they really necessary?" I asked getting a blank stare from Harry. "Whatever just let me go to the bathroom first." I said as I stood up and walked out to the main part of the cart. I was about to open the bathroom door when I was grabbed from behind and pulled tightly into someone's chest. I thought it was one of the boys until I felt something cold on my scalp.

"HARR-" I screamed but the man cut me off by covering my mouth.

"Make a noise and I'll kill you on spot." He threatened as he dragged me towards the opposite end of the cart.

"What the hell?" Harry said as he opened the door and started to walk out. The man took the gun from my head and shot Harry right in the shoulder making me scream into his hand as he fell to the ground and clutched it. He looked up and saw the man behind me and his eyes turned black. "Let her go." He seethed as he stood up shakily and the others came out with guns. They charged towards the man and I tried to duck down but he held me up practically choking me.

Just then about 4 more guys came into our part of the train and pulled out guns. The guy behind me looked towards them and motioned for them to surround the boys when Harry came up from behind me and wrapped his hands around the guy's neck. The man let go of me causing me to run towards the back of the car and grab a pistol from the room. Harry and him were having a full out brawl as the other guys were hopping from empty train cart to train cart.

Harry was getting punches thrown at him and was losing his balance. Harry looked at me for a second, before looking at the gun and then nodding his head. I pulled it out farther and aimed it towards the guy's head. I really didn't want to shoot someone, I could go to jail!

"Shoot." Harry croaked as he threw another punch before he crumbled to his knees. The man turned around looking straight at me and charging towards me. "MADELINE!" Harry screamed as I pulled the trigger and the man fell down before me. Harry breathed heavily as he stood up coming towards me as I was shaking. His face was beaten up badly and his arm was covered in blood. "Go back in the room. I'm going to help the others." He said as he started to turn around but the others came back in with guns and rocked the cart back and forth.

"No you're not!" I demanded as I grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him into the bedroom as he almost lost his balance and fell to the ground. I laid him down on the seats before going to the door and locking it not caring if the others were still out there. Then someone started banging on the door and shoving themselves into it.

"Don't open the door Maddie!" I heard Liam yell as the lock almost broke. Quickly thinking of a solution, I grabbed a crow bar from one of the boys' bags and shoved it between the handles of the door making it impossible for the door to open. I looked over at Harry whose arm was fully covered in blood but it seemed as if the bullet wasn't in it anymore.

"Madeline. Let me go back out." He said as he tried to sit back up.

"Shut up and lay back down. Even if you went out there you wouldn't do anything except get in the way." I said as I rummaged through the bags finding the same stuff Harry gave me when I got a tattoo. I cleaned his arm off around his elbow before inserting the fluid which was probably pain killers and anesthesia.

"You looked pretty bad ass out there." He grumbled as he winced at the pain of me cleaning his wounds. I shook my head at him before cleaning his face which was pretty badly bruised. "I don't need you tending to me." He then said as he tried to move his arm but failed miserably.

"Think of it as a thank you for saving me again." I said as the medicine started to slowly make him drowsy. He lifted his hand up to my cheek before stroking it with his thumb. "Harry put your arm down, I can't work on it if its on my face." I said as I slowly placed it back down.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he watched my every move.

"You're just saying that because I just put you on drugs." I said as I continued cleaning his wounds which had almost stopped bleeding.

"Why aren't we dating?" He asked making me choke on my spit. He must've been really drugged if he was asking questions like that.

"Because you're a criminal and I'm your hostage." I said as I packed everything up and the noise settled down outside the room.

"We could make it work."