Chapter 34

After coming to my senses and realizing I was now dating a criminal, I was confused at what my life had come to. We went from hating each other to dating in under two months. I guess I had just finally realized that I was probably never going to go home and had to make-do with what I got. Dating a criminal definitely wouldn't be on the top of my list, but being alone forever is assuringly below it.

"Oi. Look at how cozy the love birds are." Michael teased from across the room as I was leaning into Harry's chest with his arm wrapped around me.

"I'm going to throw you out in the snow if you don't keep your trap shut." Harry spat making the others roll their eyes and continue their conversations.

"Hey Maddie, do you remember when I asked you if you could dance and you said you could?" Louis asked making me nod my head unsurely. "Good because you're going to give us all a dance lesson now." He said as he stood up and pulled me up along with him.

"Why is it that important for you to learn how to dance? Not like its going to help you with your job." I said as I crossed my arms and tried to sit back down.

"You never know! We could use some of your moves out on the battlefield! Everyone get up!" He said as they groaned but willingly sat up.

"You just want to see Maddie dance cause you have a fetish for it." Zayn smirked making my eyes go wide in disgust.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Make me bitch!"

"Dear lord fine shut up both of you. Find a partner." I said as the boys scrambled to one another leaving Harry still sitting on the couch. "Stand up. You're my demonstration." I said as I pulled him up. "Decide who's the lead and who's the follow." I said as the boys erupted in madness.

"I'm the lead!"

"No I'm more masculine!"

"With those puny arms?"

"I will not be the girl!"

"Aghh! I'll pick!" I said as I walked over to each pair. "Liam you're lead, Zayn you follow. Niall you're lead, Louis you follow. Ashton you're lead, Luke you follow. And Calum you're lead and Michael you follow." I said as I walked towards Harry. "Ok leads thumbs out." I said as I gave them the right hand grips. "We're doing the cha cha. Leads you step forward on your left foot and the follows you step back on your right. Then vise versa the other way."

After about 30 minutes the boys had finally mastered the basic step and we moved on to more complicated stuff with turns and leaps. "I can't believe I'm teaching 9 criminals how to dance. If only the police new about this you'd be off the hook for everything." I chuckled as Harry smirked.

"Yeah this really isn't how I pictured I'd be spending my night....let's go somewhere more fun." He said as he threw me up over his shoulder and ran up the stairs leaving 8 boys dancing in the living room. He threw me on the bed as we entered our room and he hovered over top of me. "I don't think I'm going to let you give dance lessons to them anymore."

"Oh really? And why is that?" I said while raising my eyebrows.

"Because I'm the only one who should get to see you dance like that." He smirked before bending down and kissing me passionately.

A/N:
Short filler chapter :P