Chapter 32

~New gang has arisen today in the lower region of Norway. Note 'You can never be too prepared' was left at the city hall signed the Sydney Syndicates. 12 people were injured in the small fire and rapid shooting-no fatalities. More to come.~

"Ah right on schedule. Should be here later tonight if they're moving that fast." Louis said as he laid back on the couch and put his arms behind his head.

"Wait, who are they?" I asked intrigued.

"The lads we've been expecting for a while now. There's 4 of em." Liam answered as he came in with some food.

"Oi! Guys I need you to come downstairs to the security room! Maddie you can come with too since you haven't been in the basement yet." Zayn said as he came up and rushed everyone down. We walked down the stairs and what they led to was totally unexpected. It was a long hallway with concrete flooring, totally opposite to what you'd expect a luxury cabin's basement to look like. At the end of the hallway stood 2 large doors with multiple locks on them which made me intrigued to what was on the other side.

"Hey! This way Mads!" Niall said as he waved me over in the opposite direction to a room which contained multiple computers and security screens. Zayn was sitting in the seat using a controller to move around the camera.

"See and then over here you can see something." He said pointing out random movements which I couldn't decipher. It was amusing to find him so into his work, he was really good at it too.

"Oi I'm starved! Maddie would you make us lunch?" Louis said pulling me from my thoughts. He gave me the best smile he could muster as I glared at him.

"Buy me fuzzy socks and you have a deal." I said as I crossed my arms.

"What-why would you want fuzzy socks? Where the hell am I going to get those?" He asked as the others turned around and looked at me.

"Do you want lunch or not?" I asked as he waved me off nodding his head making me realize I was going to be getting my fuzzy socks! Never in a million years did I think these boys would hold to my bargains, but it shows they value my work more than I thought.

The boys and I were sitting around the living room contently as it was almost 11 at night. Harry had come down a bit ago wrapping his arm around my shoulder protectively and staring down the others. He hadn't been down all day so it was my first time seeing him.

"When are they coming?" He asked as the others watched the TV.

"Sometime tonight." Niall responded as he continued cleaning the assault rifle in his lap. It made me a bit uncomfortable having such a large gun in the living room so I had done my best to steer clear of it. Just then, 3 long beeps protruded through the house making me jump and cower back into Harry's arm.

"They're here." Liam said as Harry motioned for me to get up. I sat up quickly so he could too, and watched him walk to the door. After punching in all the codes, the door unlocked and there stood 4 boys covered in tattoos like the rest.

"Hey lads how's it been up here?!" One of them asked towards Harry as they piled in the doorway.

"How you doing mates?" Liam and the others chorused as they came towards the door. They chatted for a bit before Harry looked over at me and motioned me to go towards him. I furrowed my eyebrows not really wanting to be in the middle of a pile of testosterone but made my way over as Harry's stare became a glare.

"Well who's this fine woman?" One of them asked while licking his lips as I walked towards Harry.

"This is Madeline, but you can call her Maddie." He said sternly as he gave each of them a glare and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I knew that letter couldn't have been written by the lads! I'm Ashton." One of the boys said as he smiled towards me. I smiled slightly still a little shy about meeting them. The others then chorused off their names which I learned were Luke, Michael, and Calum.

"Do you have room for our artillery? Don't want it locking up out in the cold." Luke said as Harry nodded his head and sent them out to get it.

"Go on upstairs, we're just going to be working the rest of the night. I don't need you getting stuck in the middle of anything." Harry whispered as his lips lingered on my ear. He then gave me a slight push towards the stairs as I passed the others deep in conversation.