Chapter 48

"Benvenuti in Italia!" The sign read as we hopped off the jet. I walked towards the trunk of the plane to grab my bag but Harry pulled it out for me instead making me scowl.

"You almost went into fucking cardiac arrest back there. I'm not letting you carry your bag." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Ok dad." I huffed following the others to the car.

"Don't say that. You're making me hor-"

"Harry!"

"What? It's true-"

"You don't have to fucking say it though!"

"Hey! I thought I told you no swearing?"

"There you go again dad." I smirked making Harry close his eyes temporarily and collect his thoughts. "Or would you rather be called daddy?" I laughed sending Harry's eyes wide open.

"I swear to fucking God if you don't stop-"

"Stop what daddy?" I chuckled walking slightly faster away from Harry.

"I will fuck you so hard-"

"No you won't."

"Try me Madeline. Try me." He growled obviously sexually frustrated from the whole situation.

"Maybe later...daddy." I said before running to the car and hopping in quickly with Harry following at a steady pace.

"Drive to the house and make it quick. I have business to take care of." Harry demanded making my eyes go wide at what type of business he could be talking about.

"That's your definition of a small house?" I gaped as I looked up at the practical mansion we were going to be staying in on our getaway in Italy.

"More or less." Louis chuckled opening the trunk of the car.

"Ok, well Madeline and I will go check everything out while you unpack." Harry said practically shoving me inside and towards a bedroom.

"What the he-"

"You thought you could get away with all that teasing?" Harry growled as he dropped our bags and walked towards me.

"Yes actually-" I started but was cut off from Harry attacking my lips and pushing me down onto the bed. I entangled my fingers in his hair as he separated my thighs so he could lay in between them. "Harry-" I started but it ended up coming out as moan which made him grunt.

"I'm going to take you here if you don't stop." He growled flipping us over so I was laying on top of him. "Say you're sorry for earlier." His hands roamed up and down my sides as I slightly pushed my hips into his making him moan. "I don't want to take you here Madeline. I'm not going to be able to help myself soon." He groaned as I pulled back to look down at him.

"Why's that?"

"Because I like your innocence. It's a turn on for me." He said making me roll my eyes. "Another reason why we need to keep having these...sessions to tie me over." He said making scoff and stand up.

"I'm taking a shower. You make me feel...dirty." I said disgusted as the word left my mouth.

"I aim to please. Let me help you get washed up." He winked from the bed rolling over to look at me.

"Nice try."

"Hey Maddie! Before you go to sleep I want to look at your arm!" Liam said as I walked out of the bedroom to get a drink of water. Harry was already asleep so he wouldn't mind me being gone longer than usual.

"What about my arm?" I asked curiously.

"Well I've had to set the boys' arms before for previous injuries and from the look of yours, I think we can take your cast off."

"Are you sure? Do you think it's been long enough?" I asked nervously as he brought the scissors towards it.

"Course it has. Now don't move."

"I swear to god if you cut me with those-"

"Maddie it's fine. Just a couple more snips-done! Look at that! Your arm is good as new."

"And dirty. I'm going to wash it in the sink."