Chapter 7

I snuggled closer to my pillow as I groaned at the pain in my arm. I opened my eyes to find a bandage over the inside of my left elbow, and my arm turning slightly purple around it. I sat up and examined it before rubbing my eyes so I could see clearly. Whilst I was rubbing my eyes I felt paper brush against my face and looked down to find a white bandage across my right wrist.

"What the hell?" I mumbled as I looked down at it, curious as to why it was there.

"Don't touch it!" Harry yelled as he slammed the door open and pointed at my wrist causing me to jump and fall on the floor.

"W-why n-not?" I asked as I looked down and saw another bandage on my ankle.

"Because I wouldn't want to piss off the most feared person in England if I were you. Now c'mon, lets see the results of our little project." He said as he grabbed my left wrist and pulled me up and out of the room. He pulled me along the hallway until we reached a bathroom. He shoved me in and closed the door behind him.

"Give me your ankle." He said as I lifted it up onto the bathroom counter shaking in fear and anticipation. He grabbed my ankle and began peeling off the bandage as I winced in pain at the sudden touch. He pulled it back to reveal a tattoo. I stood with my mouth agape and eyes open wide staring at it. I had never thought about even getting a tattoo, but here I am standing in a bathroom with my kidnapper, with a tattoo on my ankle. Deep down inside, I really wanted to go off on him about how it's not ok to just give someone a tattoo without asking, but I decided that if I did that, I'd probably end up with 5 more.

Harry grabbed my right wrist as he began peeling the bandage off, sending a slight pain up my arm causing me to clench my fist. He revealed a smaller tattoo with the letter 'L'.

"All of us have it." He said as he pushed out his wrist and held it next to mine.

"What does it stand for?" I asked while looking down at them.

"You'll find out soon enough." He chuckled deeply making me nervous. "Let's go downstairs where the guys are." He said opening the bathroom door and following me down the stairs. I rounded the corner to find all the boys in the kitchen huddling over the table which seemed to be full of weapons. Harry's footsteps became heavy as he hit the kitchen tile which made all the boys look up at him and then over to me.

"We'll don't just stand there, let us see them!" Zayn said as he beckoned for me to come over to the table. I approached cautiously as they all turned to face me. Zayn grabbed my ankle, pulling it up onto his lap and examining it nearly making me fall over. "Turned out better than I thought." He said as he ran a finger over it, temporarily soothing the burning pain. He then grabbed my wrist before holding it up towards the guys making them smile in satisfaction.

"Welcome to the family Madeline." Liam said as he winked towards me while holding his wrist up with Niall following. I gave a weak smile back not really positive I wanted to be apart of this 'family'.

"Hey Madeline, will you go out to the living room for a second? I have something to discuss with the boys." Harry asked as I nodded my head unsure and walked out to the living room. I was surprised at his willingness to let me do something alone but shook it off knowing he was in the next room.

I quickly looked towards the front door as a possible escape route, but was disappointed to find it barred up with multiple locks, chains, and keypads. Ithen turned my attention towards the TV that was blaring loudly and was coming in fuzzy. I walked over to it and thought I saw Harry's face on it.

"It looks as if The London Lowriders may be getting back together after a temporary split over the past few years. Robberies have been committed all across the US and look as if they're spreading back to England. They may possibly have a hostage at hand." The news reporter read as my eyes went wide. My eyes flickered down to my wrist which read 'L', now knowing that must've stood for London Lowriders and I was terrified out of my mind.

"Ah look at that, special broadcast just for us." Harry smirked as he came into the living room and placed a hand on the small of my back, making my body tense up.

"Y-You're The London Lowriders?" I said under a whisper, slightly tracing the tattoo on my wrist.

"God you sound so sexy when you say it," Harry smirked making me choke on my spit as I felt my face heat up. "Don't worry love, as long as you listen to the lads and I, no one will hurt that pretty little face of yours."