Chapter 30

~Early this morning, one of the worst shootings ever recorded in Norway occurred. A total of 52 deaths have been announced by the city sheriff in the town of Tromsøya. Investigators found an anonymous note reading 'There's a big storm coming.' Leading critics to think the London Lowriders may be on the move as the rebellion grows larger. The shooting was located at the local grocery store and children were involved.~

They then showed videos of children and adults being wheeled out of the building with multiple injuries and in some cases dead. The scenes they showed made me sick to my stomach. The fact that the boys could cause so much destruction in such little time got to me and I finally broke down. I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands thinking over everything that has gone on in the past couple weeks.

The first shootings the boys were ever involved in were against other gangs who tried to shoot us. But now that they were targeting innocent people it was a whole new story. Children died today. Parents died today. Now I was living with these murderers. Over the time I've been here I've almost pretended that it was just a dream and that my life would go back to normal, but seeing the innocent people on the news be murdered for no reason made me realize I'll never be getting out of here.

Letting the tears fall I stood up quickly with Dawn rushing to my feet as car doors slammed from outside. I ran to the stairs as fast as I could so I didn't have to face them after what they just did. Right as I reached the top of them, the front door swung open and I ran to Harry's room.

"Put those in the basement."

"Oi look. Why's the TV on?"

"God damn it. They're getting closer. The lads better get here fast before they blow our cover."

"Where's Madeline?"

I was sitting on the ground crying for all the stuff I've been through the past couple weeks and crying for the families who lost their loved ones. Right as I remembered I didn't lock the door I heard someone's footsteps pounding up the steps making me cower back into the wall. The bedroom door was then thrown open revealing Harry. He walked in and when he saw me on the ground his eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he made his way towards me.

"D-don't touch m-me." I said as I scooted farther away but he came closer anyways.

"What is-you watched the news didn't you?!" He bellowed as he glared down at me and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Madeline we did it for a reason-"

"You just killed 52 innocent people and you're telling me there was a reason?! I can't believe you!" I screamed with fury.

"Would you just let me explain?!"

"You killed them all! You killed children! Families are heartbroken!" I cried as tears continued streaming down my face.

"God just shut up for one second to let me explain!" He said as he brought his hand down towards my face as I involuntarily cowered away waiting for the pain. "I wasn't going to hit you." He grumbled as he grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me up towards him so I was staring at his chest. He placed both of his thumbs under my eyes wiping my tears making me shake my head and walk backwards away from him.

"Madeline." He said firmly as he grabbed my hands and pulled me back towards him. "The police underestimated us before we broke apart and now that we're back we're going to show them what we're capable of. Nothing's going to change our minds on this."

"Then why don't you just take me home?! Actually better yet just kill me! I bet you'd have fun doing that considering the fact you just killed over 15 children today!" I spat as I tried to wipe my tears but my hands were in Harry's.

"I'm not going to kill you Madeline." He said sternly staring right into my eyes.

"Why not?! You're a criminal! Why the hell else am I still here?!" I asked looking right up into his green eyes.

"It's difficult." He said as he looked down and released our hands.

"How is it difficult?! Why is it difficult?! Explain Harry! Please do! Can't you see how confused I've been?! One minute you're nice, the next minute you're yelling! One minute you're professing your love to me and the next you're-" I was cut off by Harry's lips roughly kissing mine as his hands traveled to my cheeks, before he released me completely, me falling on the floor next to Dawn. He abruptly turned towards the door before locking eyes with me momentarily with a grimace on his face spitting one last thing at me before walking down the stairs.

"That's why."

A/N:
GAHHHHH ASDFGHJKL
BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING
AND IF YOU DID YOU'RE PSYCHIC
BOOM ROASTED
AHSOESKDJDJDDOSISNWBEGFUIWKW