Chapter 35

"Madeline. Wake up." I heard Harry say as he planted kisses all over my face. "Come onnnnnn." He dragged on as I opened my eyes slowly coming face to face with him while furrowing my eyebrows. He smiled before he kissed me on the lips once again.

"Well that's one way to wake up in the morning." I said sleepily as I sat up as best I could with Harry hovering overtop of me.

"Get up, get dressed, we're going for a walk in the woods." He said as he pulled me up and directed me towards the closet. After getting changed we went downstairs, grabbed Dawn, and set out for out walk.

"May I ask why it was so important that we go for a walk at 8 am?" I smirked as he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

"Never know how much longer we'll be here, so I thought we should at least take a walk before it's too late. Normal couple things you know?" He said while giving me flirtatious eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him. Once we reached the end of the trail, there was a vast open space that allowed you to view all of the mountains at once.

"Wow. It's gorgeous." I said as Harry took out a camera taking a picture of it then turning it towards me. "No paparazzi before 9 am!" I said as I covered my face and ran away, but I was too slow and Harry tackled me to the frozen ground.

"You know what we should do?" He said his face mere centimeters from mine.

"...what?" I asked unsure with a nervous look on my face.

"Make snow angels!" He said as he flipped over onto his back and began waving his arms and legs back and forth sending me into heaps of laughter as I stood up. He looked at me and squinted his eyes, "Why are you laughing..is there something on my face?" He smirked as he pretended to wipe his mouth and stood up.

"You're such a cupcake sometimes." I chuckled as he gave me a confused look.

"Is there something wrong with a grown man making snow angels? Cause I think not." He smirked as he pulled out the camera once again and snapped a picture of me.

"Hey! Not fair! There's none of you!" I said as I pulled the camera away from him and aimed it towards him. "Pose for me." I said as he started doing random poses which ranged from leaning up against a tree, to his hands on his hips, and his hands under his chin. "Wow I thought you would've gone for the more badass poses like this." I said as I tossed him back the camera and pretended to be posing with a gun as I crouched down. After our semi-long photo shoot we decided it would be best to head back as Dawn looked as if she was about to get hypothermia.

"Have you ever done that before with your previous girlfriends?" I asked Harry as we walked along the path back to the cabin.

"Done what?"

"Had a photo shoot in the snow."

"No frankly not...I wouldn't even call the previous ones girlfriends. More like clingy tramps who only stuck around for a couple weeks." He said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Which is most definitely not you." He finished as he kissed the top of my head.

"You know, sometimes I don't know whether to be terrified of you or treat you like you're a big teddy bear." I said earning a chuckle from him.

"Oi but you can't let the others know. They'll give me crap for being too soft." He said as we approached the cabin with a frantic Zayn storming out.

"WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!"