Chapter 23

I woke up expecting to see Harry with his arm around me, but turned around to see an empty bed. Not really caring where he was, I sat up and changed into some newly cleaned clothes before walking towards the door. I looked up to see a hand written note that said ~Out for business. Don't leave the room.~ Whenever the boys said 'business' it obviously meant something to do with mass killing, so instead of waiting till later to hear their side of the story, I decided to take matters into my own hands and watch the news.

~For those of you that have just joined us, we're giving you live coverage of the fire in the Oslo Cathedral. During an early morning service, the cathedral was set afire and the cause is still unknown. Thankfully no one was killed aside from a few minor injuries.~

During the last scene of the newscast I could see the boys' car driving away in the distance, leading me to know that they were the ones who started the fire.

"And the rebellion begins!" Louis shouted as he came into the hotel room and jogged off towards his bedroom nearly scaring me half to death.

"Pack your stuff Madeline. We haven't much time." Harry said as he shut the door and the others walked to their rooms like they hadn't just tried to kill 200 people.

"Neither did the people you tried to kill this morning in church." I said bitterly looking at him disgust. "I'm not going with you." I said as I kept my glare on him.

"We'll see about that." He chuckled before walking off to our room and reappearing with two bags. I looked away from him and back to the TV to see they had switched subjects and were now talking about the weather. Next thing I knew, I was lifted up over Harry's shoulder and my face was straight towards his rear end.

"Fucking put me down!" I said growing angry while tried to squirm out of grasp.

"Oi we're corrupting our little angel!" He exclaimed as he smirked at my swearing.

"I'm not kidding. If you don't put me down hell will break loose right in the lobby of this hotel." I said as I started to pound his back as he entered the elevator.

"Hey where's-oh hey hostage. How you liking that view?" Louis asked as he and the others joined us.

"Shut up." I grumbled as I held onto the elevator railing so I wouldn't die when it stopped.

"Boys. We'll meet you out back." Harry said as he took us out the back way so I had no way of making a scene in the lobby.

"This is actually really uncomfortable." I said as I clutched my stomach which was right over his pointy shoulder bone.

"Should've listened."

"Shouldn't of kidnapped me." Harry then released me from his shoulder dropping me onto the ground,as I landed with an 'oomph'. I smirked knowing I had hit a nerve on him and sat quietly on the ground.

"Don't bring that up. I already apologized." He grumbled as he looked around for the boys' car.

"Hey world! Did you know that Harry idontknowyourlastname kidnapped Madeline Scott for no apparent reason besides the fact that he thinks she's hot?! And thinks an apology will make up for it?!" I said as I laid back on the sidewalk earning a glare from Harry. He walked over towards me stopping right at my stomach and looking down. I thought he was going to kick me in the side so I tensed up and shut my eyes.

"It's Styles. And it's not because I think you're hot." Was all he said before looking back up to see the boys rounding the corner. I quickly stood up before running towards the car.

"Oohh pretty boy we both know that's a lie!" I shouted back to him as I clambered into the back seat. Harry climbed in groaning at me, sitting down before looking out the window. I looked out mine and a few minutes later I felt his hand on the inside of my thigh. Without even looking down at it I grabbed his hand and placed it back on his lap, but of course he just put it back on my thigh maybe even a little farther up. This went on for a while until I finally looked at him with fuming eyes and noticed he had a smirk on his face and was looking at me deviously.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I said before turning back towards the window and rolling my eyes. Harry didn't take my threat into consideration though as he placed his hand back onto my thigh without warning causing me to groan. Louis turned his head around and looked at us through squinted eyes before he realized where Harry's hand was.

"Harry we all know you've been dying to get in Maddie's pants but seriously man wait till we get to the house." Harry glared at him as the others laughed, before taking his hand off my thigh and flicking him off.

"Wait where exactly are we going?"