Chapter 21

"Don't go out on the main streets, the cops are already out there. Take the back roads." Zayn said as he momentarily looked at the GPS before shoving it back into his pocket and wrapping both arms around me again. Harry was sitting in the back all by himself and I could almost feel his stare burning into the side of my head along with Zayn's.

"We have exactly 4 minutes until the shooting goes viral and pictures are released, we need to be in the hotel room for complete assurance we won't be caught." Liam said as Louis sped up and high-tailed it on the back roads bring us back at an extremely high pace.

"I told you we shouldn't have brought her with. Even with the gun she was almost fucking killed." Zayn said as we reached the hotel room.

"Well if you idiots wouldn't have let them bring her up, we wouldn't have had that problem. Besides, her gun was loaded anyways." Harry said as he walked into the hotel room and slammed the bedroom door shut making me jump. Zayn was still holding onto me, he hadn't let go of me since the ball.

"Do you want to stay in my room tonight?" He asked while gesturing towards my room which an angry Harry was in.

"I-um no. I don't want to make Harry anymore upset." I said as Zayn patted my shoulder and stalked off towards his room.

"One night without you isn't going to kill him Maddie." Louis said as he walked into the living room.

"Yeah but it might kill me." I chuckled nervously as I shooed him away.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Liam asked as he looked at me worriedly, I nodded my head reassuringly before he went towards his room.

"Can I please be number one on your list again?!" Niall asked with a pouty face as he came over towards me. I shook my head at him smiling.

"I'll think about it." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" He said as he wrapped me in a giant hug before pulling away and kissing me on top of the head. "Night princess. You looked sexy in that dress." He said making my jaw drop at his sudden choice of words.

"Niall!" I said as I walked towards my shared room with Harry. I opened the door to find Harry already in bed and the lights turned off. I didn't want to wake him up so I wandered over to my bag trying to pick out my pajamas in the dark, which turned out to be harder than I thought.

"You can turn on the light Madeline." He said slowly making me snap my head up.

"I didn't want to wake you." I said as I tripped going to the light switch. I quickly grabbed my clothes before running into the bathroom and changing then coming out and turning the light back off. "Is there a special place you'd like this-um-gun?" I said as I held up the pistol which was previously attached to my leg.

"Anywhere it won't go off." He said as he rolled over and clutched his pillow. I carefully set the gun down on the dresser, making sure it wasn't touching anything before climbing into bed and pulling the covers up.

"Thanks for saving me..." I mumbled quietly not knowing if he was still awake or not.

"Don't thank me. I kidnapped you in the first place bringing you into this danger. You should be petrified of me." He said calmly.

"Believe me I'm petrified of you, and your shooting skills. But that doesn't mean I can't thank you for saving my life." I said earning a soft chuckle from him. He actually had a really genuine laugh. It made me smile.

"I'm sorry I'm not as cuddly as Zayn." He said making me snort.

"I'm only cuddly if I'm cold or scared, maybe even nervous. Tonight was one of those special occasions, if I'm not one of those things don't come near me." I said as I pulled the covers up even more.

"Goodnight Madeline."

A/N:
Lololol look what chapter it is.... Twunty-won #Vine